PASALUBONG+A GIFT FROM SIGMA BEAUTY

Hello dearies! Sorry for not updating yesterday. I've been very busy and tired from a photo shoot, and now I'm dealing with dry cough and flu. :( But I'm not complaining! I've had an awesome shoot with my fellow bloggers and the peeps from Nivea. Stay tuned for their newest and most exciting campaign! :D

Anyway, here's what I've received last week. :)


My aunt just arrived from a month- long vacay in Japan. It was sweet and thoughtful of her for bringing me these: Holis Skin Care trial sizes, VS Cherry Blossom travel size lotion, Uniqlo seamless underwear, and Shu Uemura's Cream Shadow in Light Blue.



Something from the Post Office.


Jessica from Sigma invited me to become a Sigma Beauty Affliate. I said yes, and they sent me an F80 Flat Top Kabuki to get me started in exploring Sigma's brushes!


Thank you Sigma Beauty! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Sis, pahinga ka muna. Mahirap magkasakit kasi uso ang sakit dahil sa weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: true! iinit,lalamig. haaay. gotta drink lots water and vitamin c. but I'm feeling much better now. thank you sis. :) have a great Sunday! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)