SHOPPING DESTINATION: St. James and Moonlight Bazaar

If you want something extraordinary or unusual to give this Christmas, Bazaars would be your best bet. I should know! I'm a bazaar hopper myself, and I've scored a lot of good deals and stuff from bazaars!

I am pleased to announce that two of the most- awaited bazaars are happening right now. Drop by the Moonlit Bazaar at Rockwell or St. James Bazaar at Ayala Alabang and get your Christmas shopping list done in a flash!


If you've been meaning to update your beauty stash, make sure you drop by Beauty and Minerals and Beauty Pro Palettes' booths. Treat yourself to a good set of brushes and makeup palettes this season. Christmas is always a good excuse to treat yourself to something special!

Hope to see you there! If ever you spot me in any of these bazaars, my dear readers, please do say hi. I would love to meet you all in the flesh, and chat with you for a bit while we're at it. :)

HAPPY SHOPPING! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. haven't been to St. James Square. Maybe i'll try this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jakie: me too! haven't been there 'cos it's too far from my place. but i'll try to drop by this year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)