VMV MINI HAUL

Hello dearies! Hope you're all fully charged to deal with the rest of the work week! I hope you all had a grand long weekend. :)

Anyway, I'm showcasing my mini haul.

After paying respects to my grandmother at Heritage Park, I went to TFHS to relax and unwind.





And I went home with this. I love the paper bag. It looks so classy and chic. :)


Repurchased their Spring Cleaning Rinse off Facial Cream and bought (after so many years) their Anti- Perspirant Spray. The magazines were freebies. They also gave me a brochure containing their services. :)


STAY HAPPY EVERYONE! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Sis, I love the VMV Skin Saving deo. More than six months ko na ginagamit madami pa din saka yan lang nag pa hinto ng sweaty underarms ko pag tense or nervous. It really makes the UA dry. Tapos di rin nakakaitim. Dami ko na din nasubukan na deo spray, roll and cream pero sa VMV talaga ako tumagal. Hope mahiyang ka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: thank you! :D I've used the doe when I was in high school pa lang. :D Will give it a shot now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)