CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF BENEFIT: Official Benefit Philippines Price list, Brand History, and more!
Gals, bring out a pen and a paper and create your own Christmas Bene-list because I am unveiling our official Philippine price list! :D


EYES:
Concealers:
Erase Paste- P1,400.00
Boing- P1,100.00
Stay, Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer- P1,400.00
Ooh La Lift- P1,200.00
Eye Bright- P1,100.00
Lemon Aid- P1,100.00

Lashes:
Bad Gal Lash- P1,100.00
Bad Gal Waterproof Mascara- P1,100.00
Bad Gal Plum- P1,100.00
They're Real Mascara- P1,200

Brows:
Brow Zing (Medium)- P1,600.00
Brows A-Go-Go- P2,000.00
High Brow- P1,200.00
Instant Brow Pencil- P1,100.00
Speed Brow- P1,000

Color (Eyes):
Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows- P1,000.00
Velvet Eyeshadows- P1,000.00
Eyeliners:
Badgal Waterproof Eye Pencil- P1,100.00
Magic Ink Liquid Liner- P1,100.00

FACE:
Primers:
Dr. Feel Good- P1,600.00
That Gal- P1,600.00
The Porefessional- P1,600.00

Foundation:
Hello Flawless Powder Foundation- P1,900.00
Some Kinda' Gorgeous (Light, Medium, Deep)- P1,600.00
You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer (Lite, Deep)- P1,600.00
Playsticks- P1,600.00

Box O' Powders:
Coralista, Hervana, Sugarbomb, Dandelion, Dallas, 10, Bella Bamba, Hoola- P1,600.00 each

Illuminators:
High Beam- P1,400.00
Girl Meets Pearl- P1,600.00
Watts Up- P1,600.00

LIPS:
Silky Finish Lipstick- P900.00
Full Finish Lipstick- P900.00
Ultra Shines Lipgloss- P900.00

MULTI-USE:
Benetint, Posietint, Cha Cha Tint- P1,800.00 each
Benefit Pocket Pal- P1,100.00
Benetint Lipbalm SPF 15- P1,100.00

KITS:
Big Beautiful Eyes- P1,700.00
Smokin' Eyes- P2,000.00
Confessions Of A Concealaholic- P2,000.00
Finding Mr. Bright- P1,700.00

SKIN CARE:
Foaming Gentle Facial Wash- P1,200.00
Remove It- P1,200.00
Refined Finish Facial Foam- P1,200.00
It's Potent Eye Cream- P1,800.00
Total Moisture Facial Cream- P2,000.00
Triple Performing Facial Emulsion- P1,500.00
Moisture Prep Toning Lotion- P1,600.00
Ultra Radiance Face Hydrator- P1,300.00
BODY:
Bathina: Take A Picture..It Lasts Longer: P1,600.00

FRAGRANCES:
Maybe Baby- P1,900.00
Laugh With Me LeeLee, My Place Or Yours Gina, So Hooked On Carmela, Garden of Good And Eva, Ring My Bella- P2,000.00

TOOLS AND ACCESSORIES:
Small Makeup Bag- P1,400.00
Large Makeup Bag- P1,900.00
AC Dual Sharpener- P200.00
™ Slanted Tweezer- P1,800.00
™ Eyelash Curler- P1,600.00
™ Brow Brush- P900.00
Angle Eyeshadow Brush- P1,000.00
Blush Brush- P1,300.00
Cream shadow Brush- P1,000.00
Hard Angle Brush- P900.00
Foundation Brush- P1,300.00
Concealer Brush- P1,100.00

HOLIDAY KITS:
All Decked Out- P3,100.00
Project Flawless- P2,100.00
Ticket To Glossytown- P2,100.00
I'm Glam, Therefore I am- P1,500.00

Indeed Gabby, it is the best beautifier! :D
Wanna know how it all began? Watch their brand history! :D
PENS UP! So what are you guys getting? :D
no price for bathina? :)
ReplyDeleteanonymous: hello! thanks for noticing. I forgot to include it. :)
ReplyDeleteBathina Take a Picture..It Lasts Longer: P1,600.00
:D
Aren't the prices for Ticket To Glossytown and I'm Glam, Therefore I Am interchanged? :)
ReplyDeleteanonymous: hello! seems like it, but that's the real price of I am Glam, Therefore I am. :D Very affordable! :D
ReplyDeletehow about the big 10? will they sell it here?
ReplyDeleteanonymous: hello! sorry for the date reply. I think we have it here. :)
ReplyDeleteanonymous: hello! sorry for the date reply. I think we have it here. :)
ReplyDeletewhere can i find Bathina Take a Picture..It Lasts Longer? I saw 1 in sulit but its cheap i think those are fake?
ReplyDeleteanonymous: hello there! I'm not sure about the things in sulit though. to be sure that what you'll get is authentic, just get it from the store. :D
ReplyDeletemanila is too far :( im from baguio...huhu...thanks anyway :)
ReplyDeletehi i saw the big 10 in an online store cost 800php quite so cheap and with caption singapore aunthentic. are those fakes?
ReplyDeleteanonymous: Hi! They're fake! US price of Bathina is not lower than 800. :(
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting this. It really helps me a lot. Please post more reviews for benefit products. ☺
ReplyDeleteBtw, which do you prefer: mac, bobbi brown, or benefit? I prefer a natural look though. Thanks a lot!
Hi. Do you still have big 10? Or sexy lityle stowaway? And how much? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHi. Is the price for the Porefessional updated?
ReplyDeleteIs it available here in Philippines -- Girl Meets Pearl highlighter?
ReplyDeleteFoxykik: Hi there! Yes, available. :)
ReplyDeleteIs the She's So Jetset kit available?
ReplyDeleteHi, could you post the prices for fine one one, gimme brows and lip plump please. :)
ReplyDeleteWhere and how to order po? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBenefit has a store in Glorietta 5
ReplyDeletehey can I ask if you reckon the price of these products as stated above had changed its price gradually overtime? Is the price still constant and updated?
ReplyDelete