DUTY FREE X KARL EDWARD BAZAAR HAULS X MAMA CAMEL

Hauls from yesterday. :)


This pretty toy came all the way from Dubai. She is Mama Camel. :)



I started shopping for Christmas gifts. This one's for my mother, who is in love with La Senza's nighties. :)


The gift box seems costly at 150php, but it really makes the gift extra special. And it's reusable too! :D


Something for my room. A vintage musical wind- up display. :p (Sorry, I don't really know what to call it 'cos it's not a music box. :p)


Cute pajamas for one of my inaanaks. And the cute doggies glow in the dark too! :)


A Kidada- inspired bracelet. But I swear I'm getting the real Kidada soon. :)


A posh pink leopard- printed microfiber blanket. Marj Sia, if you're reading this entry, drop by the Karl Edwards this December. I got it from there! :D


Necklaces. :)


Bag charms to giveaway this Xmas.


Can't get enough of plain tees. :p I have a ton in my closet! :D


I've been reading a lot of good stuff about this mascara. Let's see if it works on me.


Nom nom nom....


A Kit Kat mini fridge that can be used at home and in the car. It can fit 6 beer cans inside! If you drop by Duty Free, avail of at least 3 Nestle chocolate pasalubong packs and you'll get the fridge for free. It also comes in a blue Crunch chocolate design.


Cute! No more warm sodas! :P


Have you guys started shopping for Christmas? :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Wow, ang cute ng fridge. Kami naman we bought 3 packs of hershey's then stand fan yung free. san duty free ka ng shop sis?thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another generous haul... The owl necklace is so beautiful, a very nice find!! The bag charms are also adorable and cute (giggles)... I love wearing plain tees especially when shopping or malling..classic kasi ang mga plain tees! madaling bagayan ng kahit anong accessories... OMG lots of chocolates, pwede pahingi haha....

    Lastly, the mini fridge is awesome, love it talaga.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super dame Ms. Martha! nagutom ako sa chocolates. hehe ang cute din ng bag charms and necklace! Mukang reading-ready na kayo for xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bec: tama! :) may isa pang camel kaso it's for my baby pamangkin. huhu... LOL! :D

    kath: true! :D I love it to bits. :) And it really keeps my sodas cool! Soda is my companion every night, especially when I'm blogging. Yup! got these from Duty Free. :D

    melanie: thanks dear! :D sure! pag nagkita tayo I'll give you some. panira ng diet itooooo. :p

    prettythrifty: thanks dear! :D ako rin. and I still have 3 more packs not featured in the post! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute haul! nice gifts for Christmas.. I like the mini- fridge as well.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)