FOTD: Tea Party

So this is my FOTD for Snoe Beauty's first- ever bloggers' event. They also asked us to come in our best garden- themed outfit. I wore my favorite Lucky Brand printed wrap around skirt, and a blue tank top from F21. Unfortunately, I left my pair of wedges and ended up wearing flip flops to the event. :P

For my eye make-up,I decided to go for something light and fresh- something that will remind me of fresh- cut flowers and the fragrant morning breeze. :)





EYE MAKE-UP:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Pink Fancy (Lid wash; From Benefit Cosmetics' I am Glam, Therefore I am)
Money (Lower lid; From Urban Decay's Book Of Shadows 3)

FACE:
Yves Rocher Flawless Finish Foundation
Benefit Cosmetics That Gal Primer
Tony Moly Berry Girl Loose Powder
Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit

CHEEKS:
Glamming Face Powder (From I am Glam, Therefore I am)
Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl Face Highlighter (Apples and Nose bridge)

EYES:
Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings
Tony Moly Self Smoky Kit (Eyeliner)
Benefit Cosmetics Bad Gal Mascara (From I am Glam, Therefore I am)

LIPS:
Majolica Majorca Lipgloss from The Glass Trick Collection

SCENT:
Aura by Swarovski EDT


Natural Lighting: Makes a beautiful difference in pictures.

MONDAY! WOOT! Enjoy the work week! :D

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. pretty sis! love your makeup, wish you could have taken a complete OOTD cause with your description it sounded so pretty din. yes, natural lighting always make the best pictures.

    btw, watched your nivea vid on youtube.. i'm so ecstatic and showed it to the bf, told him im following your blog.. seems like you're a friend on a nivea campaign.. proud of you sis. have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Ms. Martha, very simple yet gorgeous you! (pwera bola ha) Hawig mo pala dito si... yung wifey ni Tonton guiterrez. si ano nga ba name nun. teka google search muna ko. ayun! Glydel Mercado. hehe nice FOTD ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your brows here ms.martha! looks very neat and clean!! you look beautiful as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. belle: thank you dear! :D I shall post all the pics here soon. :)

    PrettyThrifty: onga! hahaha. na-notice ko din. thank you dear. :D have a great day! :D

    maricar: thanks to benefit's brow zings! can't wait to review it. have a great day maricar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Martha! Love your natural makeup look and nice meeting you at the Snoe blogger party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gellie: thanks dear! see you soon too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look pretty as you did when i saw you! ^_^ and i wish i could get natural lighting around here too.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your makeup! very light and sosyal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. anj: thanks dear! :D and thank you too for dropping by. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice make up! But I like the eye make-up more.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)