FOOD TRIP: JOZU KIN+ SWEET BELLA

Lately, I've been hanging out in Burgos Circle. I have found High Street too crowded for me, and I'm kinda' missing its private and quiet ambiance.

Hey, if ever you're frequenting Burgos Circle, or if you want to eat somewhere nice here on your first visit, try Jozu Kin and Sweet Bella.

PRICE RANGE: 250- 1900PHP


Who can't possibly love Japanese food? It's a healthy, flavorful, and fulfilling cuisine! I also like the fact that most restaurants nowadays are doing 'fusion' cuisines, meaning they're adding a contemporary touch to traditional meals. Jozu Kin is a haven for great Japanese fusion cuisine.



An iced tea that doesn't make you feel full. It has a refreshing Eucalyptus taste too!




Sushi with Bono Flakes.


Parisian Roll. Yum! Too bad, Jozu Kin ran out of Arugula when I was there and they substituted it with Lettuce. I thought that it would taste much better if it had Arugula (I am an Arugula monster) in it. But I loved it! Definitely a nice contemporary touch to traditional sushi. :)


Yellow Tail Fin fish meat drizzled with Olive Oil. It's so expensive for a such a small serving. It's like the "Wagyu" of fish meat, they say.


Tonkatsu! BF's special request. Gaaddd. Why do you have to taste so good with white rice?!


THIS. OMG. THIS IS HEAVEN. Thinly- sliced sirloin stuffed with asparagus and melt-in-your-mouth cheddar cheese. Pair it with a bowl of steaming, white rice, and you're already on your way to your Dharma! :p


Chicken Terriyaki. :)


Tempura! :D


Tempura Ice Cream. Uhm.... the bread is so bland, and the ice cream is not even tasty.


Buco Salad and Tapioca with Muscovado. The saving grace of our dessert orders. Nothing so special about it, but it's much better than that not-so-stellar Tempura Ice Cream.

So for our Round 2 of desserts, we went to Sweet Bella.

PRICE RANGE: 250- 700PHP


Mango Cake. BF's so hungry, he completely forgot the name of this cake!


Well, I could've asked the attendants of SB about the BF's cake, but I was preoccupied as well with my Chocolate Hazelnut Cake. It's like butterflies fluttered in the air when I took my first bite. I'm no choco lover, but I would have to make an exception for this one. The butterfly chocolate is a lovely (and yummy) addition too!


Chocolate Macaroons for hubby, and Salted Caramel Macaroons for me. Oh yeah, they're the cafe's specialty too. Apart from these delectable desserts, Sweet Bella also serves meals such as pastas, sandwiches, breakfasts, pizzas, and rice meals too.

Give these restaurants a shot if ever you drop by the area. They're quite costly, but with the great tasting food and excellent customer service you'll get? Totally worth it.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. after seeing this post early this morning Ms. Martha, biglang nabulabog ang intestine ko, sabi nila "We're empty na, kumain ka na!". hahahaha nakakagutom po :) hmmm. Saraaaappppp!!Beautiful Shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the mango cake, parang ayoko kainin haha... Like you, I also love to eat, eat and eat.... Sarap kaya kumain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dearies! :D masarap talaga sa mga to! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)