For it is in giving that we receive :D

Whatever you throw out to the universe, the universe will throw it back to you.I've given so much this year, and look, it has given me back more than what I expected. :)

Lemme show you some of the cool stuff I've received this Christmas. :)


Indeed, Moms know best. I'm a sucker for sleepwear. My heart literally jumped at the sight of these lovely nighties from Marks and Spencers. I don't usually spend on nighties (I'm fine with those sold in Landmark), but I have quite a few from La Senza, Avon, and M&S. A billion thanks to mum for adding more to my growing sleepwear collection. :)



Sleepwear for summer and warm nights.


Sleepwear that's perfect for colder nights. Our place in Taguig is kinda' open, we have a lot of trees in the neighborhood, and we're almost far from the city. The pajamas will be perfect whenever I'm out in our terrace with the dogs while enjoying a cup of hot coffee. :)


These fab loafers would've been love if not for those protruding thick threads inside the shoes. They're literally slicing my feet!

More gifts from the BF's family.


It's been a while since I saw (and owned) a cropped baby doll top. Perfect for those lazy days with the dogs.


A very form- flattering top from F&H. :D


Hurrah for more sleeping tees! :D


Lastly, Colgate sent me a huge bottle of my fave mouthwash-- Colgate Plax. And look! It's a new variant! :D

STAY SAFE, STAY GORGEOUS--ALWAYS! :D

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. you're soooooo lucky!!!! favorite ko ata dito yung colgate. pinaka useful sa akin. hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. crystal: thanks dear! :D

    jakie: thanks! :D haha. same here. have ko din sya. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)