GROWING AND RAISING BABIES: My Fragrant Lovelies

FACT: Two years ago, I would've started a perfume blog rather than a make-up blog if not for the crazy prices of fragrances.


So here's an update on my growing perfume collection. Hopefully, I'll acquire the following this year:

Chanel Eau De Mademoiselle (been eyeing this for a year now!)
Chloe EDP
Peace, Love, and Juicy
Miss Dior Cherie



The Daytime group
- Sparkling florals and citrus scents are not only perfect for me, but for us as well because of our humid weather. They refresh me and keep me energized all- throughout the day.

L-R:

Givenchy Ptisenbon Tartin Au Chocolat- who can't possibly love baby colognes? I use this when I want to smell like anything but perfume.

Aura by Swarovski- Fell in love with this scent because of the pink pepper in it. It's also has the same scent appeal of Hermes' Kelly Caleche (which leads me to believe that this is the poor man's version of Hermes' most popular fragrance for women).

Eclat D' Arpege- my HG daytime scent. 'Nuff said.

Clean Warm Cotton- for lazy mall strolling days. I like the fact that this scent reminds me of my room!

Anna Sui Secret Wish- I use it alternately with my Eclat D' Arpege, especially if I'm running out of EDA. This scent is too lemon- y for me, and is smells somewhat like D&G's Light Blue.

Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste (not in the picture)- A very light floral scent for daytime. Reminds me of a summer garden in full bloom.


The Night time group
- Warm florals are my go- to scents for night time.

L-R:

Ralph Lauren Romance Always Yours- the night time scent from the Romance line. The smell didn't depart from the original Romance (which is a good thing), except for the hint of Ginger in the scent that gave this scent a warmer and more mature appeal.

Givenchy Eaudemoiselle- my kind of rose scent. I'm not using this often because it's not available locally.

Lanvin Marry Me!- 'cos the BF loves it. It's a poor man's version of Annick Goutal Un Matin D'Orage. It's also a very wearable Tuberose scent.

Hugo Boss XX- Hugo Boss has nice smelling perfumes. My first- ever perfume from the line was Hugo Boss Women (which I absolutely adore). XX smells sexy without the coquettish appeal.


The TINITIPID group (LOL)
- When I have some cash to spare, they go to some of my dream perfumes. Target perfumes on my TINITIPID list are Chloe EDP, Annick Goutal Petit Cherie, Rance Josephine, and Chanel Eau de Mademoiselle

L-R:

Rance Helene- From the makers of Napoleon Bonaparte's perfumes. Feminine, opulent, and rare. I use it only on VERY special occasions.

Annick Goutal Eau D' Hadrien- A citrus-y scent with character. I'm a sucker for anything peppery.

Jo Malone Nectarine Honey And Blossom- Time to say goodbye to this one in a few days. This is the scent that never fails to get compliments. It's a floral fruity scent that does not smell cheap and common. And for a cologne, it has crazy staying power.

Caron Fleur De Rocaille- From one of France's finest perfume houses. This is my newest baby. It's a very sophisticated scent for a young woman who appreciates perfumes from all eras.

Lolita Lempicka- Mysterious, seductive, and feminine. As much as I want to use it, I can't 'cos it's very expensive, not to mention rare and unavailable locally (same with Caron). :/

Chanel N5- Need I say more? And like Jo Malone, I'd have to bid this perfume farewell in a few more days. I shall give my verdict on this one in a few days.


Another adopted baby. Welcome Jo Malone French Lime Blossom! :D

Will update you soon on my perfume collection! :D

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Huge collection Ms. Martha, pwede bang pa-spray? hehehe i was like, O my. gulay! hehe. ambango! hehe . Have you tried the Benetton (the cold one?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...~!!! I love fragrances too and see that you have similar tastes as me too! I am dreaming of picking up Chanel no. 5 EDT and a few more Serge Lutens. Your post has inspired me to put up a fragrance collection post. :-)

    I'm actually not too fond of the JM nectarine and blossom cologne... I have the 30mL and hardly ever feel like spritzing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm envious with your collection.. hahaha.. btw, what specific perfume would you recommend if I just want a fresh smell that would last the whole day? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice perfume collection! now i know that you're a fragrance addict :)

    oh yeah, a bottle of chloe is on my wishlist too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection Martha!

    I have my eye on Tartine and Burberry Brit Sheer, but will probably get Tartine first because it's cheaper:p

    Tell me what you want to have for Christmas, so that I can make parinig for you with Randy:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy: ahem ahem...you might want to give it to me. LOL! Just kidding. :D

    Glad to have found a fragrance addict like me! :D

    I want to get my hands on some serge lutens too! And more Caron perfumes! :)

    Prettythrifty: sure! :) punta ka samin. lol! :) Yes, I know cold. Kaso not a fan. Too masculine for me. :)

    Carmi: haha. thanks dear. :D I suggest you go for fruity florals. Florals will always work well for daytime and night time. :) And the fruity note makes it smell light during daytime. :)

    Janelle: Chloe smells so good, no? gaaaddd... 5k...huhu. :p

    Jillsabs: thanks dear! :D Chanel eau de mademoiselle kayo. hihihi. He just came from HK and he gave me a bottle of Anna Sui Secret Wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. weee! this was nice! we used to have a collection of perfumes but now they are already empty bottles.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe. kakatuwa naman yung tinitipid group. i have barely an idea about perfumes, pero are they THAT expensive? heheh

    ReplyDelete
  9. theresa: thanks dear! :D

    jakie: yep! that's why they're called the TINITIPID Group. Example would be Jo Malone, which retails at 8k for a 100ml bottle. Took me a year to finish it. I had to use it sparingly because it's suuppperr expensive. :p

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)