HAPPY CHRISTMAS COURTESY OF GOD AND THE BF

People have been asking me about what I did in Benefit's soft opening. Well, I did a couple of song and dance numbers with my super talented batch mates and colleagues from UP Diliman. It has always been the brand's tradition to get performers for every store they open, and every product they launch.

Being inside Benefit's newly- opened store at Greenbelt 5 for five days was complete torture for me. Our gig lasted for 5 days, by the way. Everyday, it seems like I find something that I want to buy. In my 5- day stint at Benefit, I've already included 10 of their items in my wish list. :p

I've earned a lot of money this Christmas to buy whatever I want, but I vowed to myself that I shall give half of my earnings to Lola Cevera Abuan (the old lady along C5). I just told myself that helping Lola Cevera will be my xmas gift to myself (for a change).

But I was so keen on getting Hello, Flawless and Hoola. And if I did, I would go on a budget deficit, and it won't make me happy. So I just let the feeling of wanting go, and believed that soon enough, I shall acquire both products.


It was my BF's birthday yesterday, and he picked me up after my last Benefit gig for his birthday dinner.


He saw me going through the testers, and he approached me and asked if I wanted something from Benefit Cosmetics as my Christmas gift.

I replied "Thanks! I'm choosing between Hoola and Hello, Flawless. Watcha think?"

He gave out a sweet smile and replied: "Get both. Merry Christmas".

I felt my heart jump upon hearing those words. He even told me that I was almost teary- eyed right after he uttered his reply! It's the Law of Attraction at work! I wasn't expecting that "soon enough" would be too soon! Oh my. My life has been very magical since I've started being very positive about life! And God has rewarded me in many, many ways when I've decided to help more and give more. :D


Welcome to my Benefit collection, Hoola and Hello, Flawless! :D

Did you ever have a magical experience during Christmas time? I'd like to know! :D

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. you deserve it ms.martha!! you are both lucky to have each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey, love our bfs! They are so sweet! Lets do a double date soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, sweet. sayang, i was there kanina, didn't see your performance earlier. :) anyway, don't we all just love our benefit collection? i just wish they'd add more items pa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a good heart... you definitely deserve the blessings! :)

    I envy your Benefit collection... wah! Tee hee!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every Christmas is magical to me since I celebrated it with my bf turned hubby now... I am blessed with a generous, faithful and lovable husband... :) Cheers to our bf / husband

    ReplyDelete
  6. bec: tama! the bf would love that! :D

    chay: awww..sayang! :D thanks for this dear. i'm super lovin' it! :D

    apol: thanks dear! :D merry xmas! :D

    melanie: awww...sweet! :D merry xmas to you and your hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are very lucky tohave loving boyfriends!!!! my bf is also like that although kunwari mahiyain pako at ayoko pabili hahaha. he is also my accomplice if there are pushy sales assistants and i dont want to get the product.

    they are god's gifts to us women. love my bf!!

    drooling on your benefit collection

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)