PROUDLY PINOY: SNOE BEAUTY

Snoe is a young Filipino beauty brand that specializes in skin care. Even though Snoe is relatively new in the beauty industry, Jen and Gen, the founders of the brand, have already established Snoe in the local beauty scene. They have started out in bazaars, and have acquired kiosk spaces in the biggest malls in Metro Manila in a few months' since the brand's inception. Snoe Beauty is barely a year old, but they're already opening their first- ever store this year!


Snoe is all about dreaming big and being beautiful. Definitely one of the brands I admire because of how determined the owners are. :)


I was invited to their first- ever bloggers event held at the owners' home.

FYI: Snoe was named after Noe, Jen's only child. People who would see Noe for the first time will always say that "She's as fair as snow", hence the name Snoe.


Jen and Gen have already tried every beauty product there is in the market- from La Mer to Chin Chun Su. Both girls have always been in love with skin care products, particularly sunblock (which is why their sunblocks are a must- have). The girls later on have decided to turn their passionate love for skin care in to a business, and the rest is history.


In here, Jen and Gen are briefing us about their brand's vision and mission, brand sustainability, and product information. It was just a pretty intimate and short event. The rest of the event was spent on chatting, product swatching, and taking pics!

Let's take a look at their fine products, shall we? :D


Shampoos, Conditioners, whitening kits, sunblocks, and face primers. :)

FYI: Snoe Beauty has been made famous by their beauty bars. They offer a lot of variants, and they do not have all-in-one soaps. Jen and Gen believe that there's no such thing as a "cure- all" when it comes to skin care, because we all have different skin types, and each skin type requires a specific kind of treatment/product.


Snoe Beauty takes pride in their growing clinically- tested make-up line too!


The ultra lightweight and yummy Glam Jam Lip and Cheek Gels. (P118.00)


Beso Balm: The breath freshening lip balm! (P149.00)


Cash Cow #1: Emutox (P449.00) and Emuthology (P499.00) face serums, all enriched with pure and high- quality Emu Oil.


Cash Cow #2: Hair Heroes. A multi-use conditioner. It has pure Argan Oil extracts. (P499.00)


Cash Cow #3: The Special Bleaching Bar. Jen and Gen even claimed that this bar is a favorite of a lot of local T.V. personalities. I can't wait to try it soon! (P139.00)


Fizzy hand sanitizers (P179.00)


Gourmet body mists (P249.00)


Whitening, anti- aging, and firming lotions (P249.00)


Scrubs! I think I want some. I'm a sucker for body scrubs. :) (P349.00)


Before ending the event, Jen and Gen raffled off a lot of prizes from the Snoe beauty shelves. I won a Happy Heels Foot Pampering Set in Peppermint Tea! :D

Camwhoring time!


Her name is Ate Len. The bubbliest Snoe Beauty worker I've ever met. She's very funny, and I know all the girls who went to the event will agree!


Argie, Char, Dane, moi, and Bec.


Jen (left) and Gen (right), the beauties behind Snoe Beauty. Dang, I should've brought my heels with me! :p


Beauty bloggers Gellie and Aya. Nice meeting you girls! :D


Not a very good pic for The Beauty Junkee, but I had to post it 'cos it's the only pic of me and one of my newest blogger friends, Sara Garces of I Play The Villain. :)


Here's what I went home with: Sunblock, singkamas soap (not yet available in the market), hand sanitizer, lip palette, beso balm, the celebrity- favorite bleaching bar, glam jam, and happy heels foot pampering set.

Snoe Beauty can be found in the following locations:

SM Muntinlupa: 2nd Floor, Fashion Ave.
Festival Mall: Ground Floor, behind Jollibee
Glorietta 3: Cinderella, Ground floor, near the cashier
SM Valenzuela: Ground Floor, beside BDO

I can't wait to review 'em for y'all! :D Ever seen Snoe Beauty in one of your recent mall trips? In case you see one of their kiosks in your next mall trip, do drop by! :D

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. i'm actually curios with their products because their packaging is awesome. i cant wait to try their products especially their conditioner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could have gone. you all look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. carmi: thanks dear! :D their packaging sorta' reminds me of benefit. and they're very affordable too! :D go, you should check 'em out. :D

    sugar: yeah! :( see you soon dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. carmi: thanks dear! :D their packaging sorta' reminds me of benefit. and they're very affordable too! :D go, you should check 'em out. :D

    sugar: yeah! :( see you soon dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so cute, martha! i love the outfit. parang summer inspired kahit december. tama lang kasi mainit pa rin sa pinas kahit december na.

    i want to try their sunscreen! saw bec's post about snoe. that's one of the stuff on my to buy list on the next pay day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. clair: thanks dear! :D yup! it was a pretty hot day, so I decided to wear this outfit.

    Sunscreen smells like candy! :D I'll review it in a couple of days. :D


    Merry xmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. candy smelling sunscreen sounds like a good break from my insect repellant smelling one! and it's locally made so i suppose the formula is perfect for us pinays :) i am seeing more and more local brands these days. kahit na mas marami akong gamit na korean brand ng skin care and makeup, i feel happy about more local folks thinking about giving us what suits our skin the best. happy na ako with korean skin care products for the most part pero kung locally made, feeling ko mas bagay pa dapat sa atin :) thanks for sharing and enjoy the holidays! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. parang ang sarap kainin pero hindi puede. parang ang babango bacuse of the fruit flavor. can't wait to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not 100% sure because I was in a hurry, but I think I saw a stall in Robinson's Galleria. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)