INGLOT BLUSH REVIEW: Polished and pretty with this proudly- Polish product!

Liked the tounge- twisting title? Anyway, here are my thoughts on Inglot's Face Blush in #37

PRICE: Approximately P1,000.00+
PLACE BOUGHT: Inglot, Dubai Mall
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Inglot Online

DESCRIPTION (taken from inglotcosmetics.com):


INGLOT Company was established over 25 years ago by Wojtek Inglot, a young chemist working at that time in R&D department in pharmaceutical company.

His principal objective was to produce high quality products at fair and reasonable prices, using only the best possible ingredients and raw materials from the most reputable suppliers.

Wojtek Inglot is still directly involved in the formulation and design process of all new Inglot products.
All Inglot cosmetics are produced within the European Union and 95% of them are manufactured in our own state of the art production facilities.

We work with make-up artists and colour consultants to bring the latest trends in colour, texture and form to the market. We are constantly developing new products and have just launched the world’s first ever Breathable Nail Enamel ensuring better health care for nails whilst enhancing their beauty.

Our unique Freedom System allows customers to experiment with countless shades and colour combinations of different face products, giving them the opportunity to create their own customized colour palette.

We are present in 280 retail locations worldwide.


THE VERDICT:

I've read about Inglot during my first year in beauty blogging, and have been forever dreaming of owning at least something from the line. I'm the type who'd really go the extra mile just to acquire great make-up. So when the opportunity came, Inglot first came to mind when Mom had asked me what I wanted from her recent Dubai trip.

She said that the Inglot store was huge, and it's a store that I'd really wander in for hours (mom really knows me!). She also took interest in a few Inglot make-ups, but decided to go for her all- time favorite, Giorgio Armani Cosmetics.

ANYWAY.

Here's what I think about Inglot's blush.




The packaging is made of shiny black plastic. I hate how it's housed in this screw- top pan. I tend to lose covers. I wish they change the packaging to those flip- top compacts.


#32 is a baby pink matte blush with loose silver glitters. On fair skinned ladies, this may appear almost white. So I advise you gals to apply around four swipes. As for morena ladies like me, two to three swipes are enough.


The powder is very silky. There's no fall out whenever I swipe my brush on it. This goes to show that the powder's well- pressed in the pan, and your heart won't go breaking in case you accidentally drop this blush from a high place (well, not that high). I also love the fact that it has a faint floral scent. The reason why I'm not really fond of powder blushes is because of the strong fragrance they tend to have. I apply powder blushes closely to my nose, and I'm kinda' bothered if it reeks of a perfume- like fragrance.


With this blush, I look "nice", don't I? :D


It kinda' reminds me of MAC's blush in Angel. MAC's Angel may appear a bit candy pink- ish if applied heavily, but the shade of this blush stays true. I really don't mind those chunky glitters because they aren't sticky, and seems like they were just sprinkled on the blush. (For effect) The glitters don't stay too long on my skin. In this pic, you don't see the chunky glitters. If you're seeing me in person, you probably would. But I tell 'ya, it's not bothersome at all!

Staying power is pretty good. I have oily skin, and I fare better with powder blushes like this. I only have to retouch the color for at least once during wear.

Overall, I love it. It's Paraben- free, and the other blush shades look so alive and pretty. I'm thinking of getting another one in #27! :D

Ever tried Inglot? Lemme know what else I should try from the brand! :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. you look nice in pink and peach blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink blushes it compliment my cheeks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blush is really pretty...and it suits you so well!! =) Oh BTW, you remind me of Lovi Poe on the last pic...pretty!!! ~^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. kath: thanks! :D

    crystal: thanks for sharing. :)

    janet: people tell me that too. thanks dear, have a great day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course You are Ms.Martha! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)