KATY PERRY PURR EDP LAUNCH

Katy Perry's first fragrance, Purr EDP, is now in the Philippines!


The launch at SM Makati was graced by a couple of T.V. celebrities namely Melissa Ricks, Daniel Matsunaga, Fabio Ide, and Megan Young. There were actually more celebrities, but I don't know who they are. Sorry, I do not watch a lot of T.V.

I wasn't able to take pics of the event, let alone take pics of myself, Anna, Ava, and Paul because the place was jam- packed!



Yeah, I thought she was Katy Perry too.


Purr- cakes!


Katy Perry Purr EDP is available in 30, 50, and 100ML sizes.


A nice evening bag in my goody bag. Bag is courtesy of Paris Hilton Accessories (which comes as a freebie when you purchase her Fairy Dust perfume, but I don't know if the promo is available locally).





And I've received two bottles of Purr!!!!







Two sample bottles, that is. That's just me, wishful thinking. LOL! :D

I'm afraid I can't do a review on this fragrance in case you're looking forward to it, my beloved readers. I know my body chemistry very well, and it usually takes my body around 2- 3 months to adjust to a fragrance. Case in point is Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste. It smelled awful on me during my first spritz. But after 2 months, my body was able to adjust to the notes and it blended beautifully with my body's chemistry.

As of this writing, I have emptied the first sample bottle, and I'm afraid the other sample bottle will not last me for at least two days. I cannot and will not give a verdict on Purr anytime soon. Another factor is I'm a scent snob, and it will really take time before I give my verdict. I do not copy-paste my reviews.

But if you're interested, drop by any SM malls and take a whiff.

Will wait for the bottle from Prestige Brands and I'll let you know what I think about it! :)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. wow, cute Purr-cakes and another set of perfumes for your collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fall in love with fragrances LATE. Hahaha. Purr was vaguely in my orbit 2012. I spritz both Katy Perry testers on a whim. I remembered not liking the other one and thinking Purr wasn't half. Then I find it on super sale a year later. I finally go for it. :))

    Usually, I'd like a fragrance after it's been out in the market for years already. That's when I warm up to it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)