LUXURY HAS BECOME MORE AFFORDABLE: Fresh Fragrance Bar Event

I was recently invited to an event by Fresh Fragrance. It's the first- ever perfume event I've been to, and I didn't dare say no!



Fresh Fragrance is a sister company of The Art of Scent (located at Resorts World, Pasay City). Fresh is the younger and mainstream counterpart of TAOS. Both companies are under one of the leading perfume distributors in the country.


The bright blue store is very relaxing to the senses. It makes me enjoy shopping more.


If you're an OC freak like me, you'll love it here. The brands are alphabetically arranged, and are housed in their own respective brand shelves. If you're in a hurry, and you just want to drop by, buy, pay, and leave, then visit Fresh Fragrance on your next fragrance purchase.




If you can't find a scent that will suit you best, have no fear. The Fresh SAs are trained to tell you what scent will suit your personality and your preference. If you ask them about notes, sillages, staying power, and anything perfume- related, they know! They won't force you to buy the latest perfume just because it's new, and most especially, they won't force you to buy the most expensive perfume just because they want to sell! I call that genuine service.


The trick is starting 'em young!

I admire Fresh's wide array of scents. Even a teenage girl will find something she'll like in here. Since girls at this age are fond of playful scents (think fruity and candy- like scents), Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works are great fragrances to start them with. It's also an impressive gift to give your daughter/granddaughter/niece/cousin/lil' sister this Christmas!


They have pocketbacs too! There are a dozen of scents to choose from!


If you've been eyeing the newest fragrances by United Colors of Benetton, may I suggest that you go for the yellow one. It smells so clean and fresh!


Fresh Fragrance and ARC peeps posing with us. :)


With Krissy, Shen, Jheng, and moi.


Another baby for my growing fragrance collection!

Here's good news for everyone. Luxury has become more affordable because Fresh Fragrance offers flexible payment terms for your perfume purchases. If you've been dying to own that expensive perfume, but can't blow a particular amount on a single purchase, Fresh Fragrance lets you pay for it through credit card installments. You can now gift yourself with your favorite fragrance this Christmas!

And now I'm thinking of finally getting Chloe EDP! :)


Anyway, I ended up getting Aura by Swarovski. It's a very interesting take on florals 'cos of the spicy pepper note in it. And the bottle is gorgeous!


I also met Ali Sulit of UFC Mag Philippines during the Fresh event. If you guys didn't know, I'm an MMA fan. And I only watch UFC and Animal Planet whenever I feel like watching T.V. And since he found it interesting that a beauty blogger like me is fond of MMA, he gave me the newest edition of UFC Phils. featuring Jon Jones. The BF saw it, batted his long, lush lashes, and alas, I gave it to him. :p

THE BEAUTY JUNKEE ASKS:

What perfume would you like to get for yourself this Christmas? :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hi Sis! I've seen Pink Sugar in some posts. Do you have any idea how much it is in Fresh Fragrance Bar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. brochure printing services: thank you!

    keitea: hello and welcome to my blog! :D If I'm not mistaken, I think it's around 700-800php. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, I want Armani White kaya lang lagi OOS kahit abroad. I'm not sure if discontinued na yun sa market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kath: rare na ata jun dear eh. didn't see that in fresh's selections.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)