SOLD OUT

A few of my beloved readers have been emailing me and texting me regarding when I'll unload my make-up stash.

Well, here's what you've all been waiting for. :)


Photo Credits: voistmagazine.com

I'm unloading A TON of make-up products, brushes, and nail polishes. Every single item is affordable. As for the brands available, let's start with this teaser: brand new Lime Crime stuff and brand new NYX girls nail polishes. :D

You can view the list here. :)

View the pictures here. :)

Purchasing? Then reach me at 0917 849 5018. :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Hello! Where did you used your Paul and Joe lipstick in 06? Have you used it only for swatching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. small_princess1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dearies! please view the pics in a while. I'll post the link here. no need to email na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. france: awww...I'm thinking of unloading again. Please check my blog every now and then. Thanks and Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)