Goody Ouchless Gel Hair Brush Review: My favorite brand for hair tools

Here's an initial review on Goody's Ouchless Gel Hair Brush

PRICE: To be Updated
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores and supermarkets nationwide


THE VERDICT:

If this brush were a man, he would be perfect. He will be gentle and caring, and most importantly, he will not hurt you- EVER.


Goody's revolutionary Ouchless Gel hair brush is one of the many products that you should own from Goody. It's lightweight, sturdy, and comes in cute colors too!

I like running a few brush strokes on my long locks before going to sleep because brushing helps get rid of dust and dirt from my hair.


Unlike other brush handles, this super soft and squishy hair brush feels so comfortable to my grip!


The bristles are made of soft and flexible rubber- like plastic. The bristles have rounded ends for a more comfortable brushing experience. When using this, I like combing it closely to my scalp because those small rounded ends are good for massaging too!

As always, for Goody products, I know they'll last me forever. So I think I wouldn't need to repurchase anytime soon! :D


What's your most favorite hair tool? Let The Beauty Junkee know! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. wow fantastic brush. will buy that brush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one too..and been using it for a year...and I can say, it improved my hair...from being limp to bouncy..and yes it is totally ouchless!....and I have naturally curly hair...

    http://dappletheworld.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)