NEW YEAR, NEW BEGINNINGS :)

To new commitments

...new businesses

...new challenges

...new discoveries

...new worlds

...new makeups

...new friends

and most especially,

... A NEW YOU


HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D


Photo Credits: brainz.org

Anyway, here's a quick post on some of my last hauls for 2011. :)


Honestly, I intended to buy makeup today to replace some of what I've sold. I've made a list of what makeups to purchase last night, but ended up spending most of them on fireworks today. Haha. I just have to light up the neighborhood in beautiful flames every New Year. :p

Anyway, I've still managed to buy some makeups with what's left of my budget. :p


Dropped by MAC at Powerplant Mall, and went home with these: MAC Prolongwear Concealer (Finally!), MAC Penultimate Liner (for mom), MAC Half N Half Lipstick, and MAC eyeshadow in Ricepaper (my old one was crushed to bits. :/)


Last haul for the year.

Adding another baby to my growing sunglasses collection: Oakley Caveat


Hello there, gorgeous! :D


:)


I'm sincerely wishing everyone a prosperous, bright, successful, and beautiful 2012. Time to leave all negative baggages behind tonight, and start anew tomorrow. Thank you for a wonderful 2011, and welcome again to another makeup journey with The Beauty Junkee this 2012! :D

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Martha! Can't wait to see how you like Half n Half; I've been eyeing that one too. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year! Nice shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sara: thanks! :D see you soon! happy new year! :D

    jaja: thanks dear! happy new year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glasses are to die for!


    Follow my new blog:
    http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a merry new year! I really felt bad about your dog ..:(..I have pretty babies too,,,:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sofia and leilani: happy new year dearies! Denver? Well, yeah. thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year to all. A new year full of new ideas to share. Also, new hair, fresh face, and new things to try. Check this for great deals! http://www.dealstent.com/live/city/manila/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Oakley sunglass is love.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)