Because The Beauty Junkee Eats Lipsticks

Haul time! :D


Pretty! :D


A ring to complement the dressy chandelier earrings. :)


Peacock- printed disc earrings. :)



I will be attending an event this Tuesday that requires the attendees to come in their prettiest and pinkest attire. I wasn't in the mood to fit clothes, so I just got this beaded headband instead. It's very pretty, and I think this will spruce up my hot pink maxi dress.

Yesterday was the last day of VMV's New Year sale, and I picked up A LOT of lipsticks. I had to force myself to stop swatching, or else I'll end up with more than 4. :p I got them at P750.00 each. Sweet! I must say, I'm impressed with the shade range of VMV's lippies. I think I'll be getting Coquette soon. :) There's a shade there called va-va-voom or vi-va-voom (I forgot), and it's very similar to Russian Red. Regular price of VMV's lipsticks is 1000php. Price is same as MAC, but at least it's dye- free and paraben- free!


Can't wait to review these lovelies! :D


Anyway, here's a video of one of my favorite "feel good" songs. Since it's already Monday, a day deemed as the worst day of the week, I strongly urge everyone to listen to an upbeat song before going to work, swipe on your favorite shade of lipstick, and spritz on your most favorite fragrance. If you choose to feel good, you will feel good!

HAVE A GREAT WORK WEEK! :D

Post a Comment

13 Comments

  1. Also bought lippies today! Not from VMV though but from Laneige. :) Taking advantage of the buy 1, take 1 offer at their shops, I couldn't help myself.

    I like the song Raise Your Glass too and it never fails to put me in a great mood. :3

    Have a great week, Martha! And hope you'd enjoy the pinkest event you're attending ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your hauls! :) especially the ones from Aldo! :)Happy monday ms.martha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait for the swatches! and ang cute ng packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. clair: cool! haven't tried that brand yet though. :) looking forward to your reviews!:D

    yup! raise your glass is my "get your positive mood on" song. :) it's so dance-y!

    maricar: thanks dear! Happy Monday too! :D

    Gerilen: thanks for dropping by! Yes, please keep on checking for the review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great haul! I super like the beaded headband and the ring.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow dangling earrings!!! i love your pieces!!!

    and im gonna wait for your lippie swatches!!!

    hugs
    rhaindropz

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the earrings! will visit Aldo this weekend to check on some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. theresa: i like 'em too! :D

    rhaindropz: thanks dear! looking forward to them too. :D

    Charrie: They're cute, no? Hope you get one, as these earrings are salable (as per Aldo SA)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too started switching to "all natural" products na...Even if it is not 100% chemical free but at least it has lesser chemicals...like humanheart nature :) katakot cancer na tlg :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. leilani: Laura of VMV Hypoallergenics has a nice post on "chemicals" and "naturals" :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will probably send you a DM or tag you in a post when I write my review. :) So far I really like the everyday shade I got :) I have yet to really put the red shade to the test haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute accessories! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)