BOBBI DOES IT AGAIN: NEONS AND NUDES COLLECTION FOR JANUARY 2012

The queen of neutrals and anything wearable, Bobbi Brown, is bound to launch another exciting collection called Neons and Nudes.




In this collection, Bobbi highlights neon oranges, bright pinks, and flashy purples with the right mix of neutral tones.



Look at those jelly-cious glosses!



With these candy- colored single eyeshadows, you're sure to make a bold entrance.




I just want an eyeshadow palette and that damn gorgeous orange lipstick.

Universe... yoo-hoo! :D

Excited about this collection like me? What would you like to have? Spill! :D

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. I've read the same post from Ms.Shen. Nice Ms.Martha. Gusto ko din po ang look ng Neon and Nudes ng Bobbi, kaso for me to be able to have them, kailangan ng mahaba habang ipunan. hehe I also love the Orange Shock too and also that Nude palette! I think, pop and bright colors ang magiging In this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like to go for nude makeup looks, but my problem is how to choose the right foundation. My face is oily and I hate the fact that I need to retouch over and over again. My pores are also huge! I'm currently using a liquid based foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the red lipstick and the nude palette :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martha! Just dropping by to say hi! and win your contest and to say this collection is to die for!...*evil laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the eyeshadow palette! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. jen: yup! that's atomic orange dear. i love the shade too. :)

    maricar: hello there! i have oily skin too. take a look at my foundation reviews :)

    melanie: looks red, but it's actually neon orange. :)

    leilani: haha. thanks dear. :)

    anonymous: me too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! I uber like the glosses and the candy-colored eyeshadows! they looks yummy! hahaha.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)