EXFOLIATION WITHOUT THE GRAINS AND REDNESS: IWhite Exfoliating Gel Launch

Last December, me and a handful of bloggers, plus people from the Press were invited to IWhite's Exfoliating gel launch. We had a sumptuous lunch first at one of my most favorite restaurants, CAV, before proceeding to the facial session held at The Spa.

Iwhite, a very affordable whitening brand from Korea has brought in their newest product through Tupperware Brands Phils. called the Exfoliating Gel. This gel is peptide- infused, and it thoroughly and gently exfoliates. It's best for those who don't like abrasive scrubs, and even those who have sensitive skin! No ma, not a single scrubbing grain can be found in this gel!

Take a look at how this pamper- filled session went!


Peeps from Tupperware and the usual beauty suspects.



Bloggers Shen, Tara, Regina, and moi.


Met fellow blogger Jes Roque, and my third time to be with Charlene Lu- Tan. :)


Thank you diet for making me picture- worthy. :)


A slew of Iwhite products on display.


Me, Liz, and Shen posing for everyone before undergoing our facial treatment.

It should've been a relaxing treatment. Well, instead of shutting my mouth, I just kept on chatting with the girls. I didn't get to take a nap, but at least I had fun chatting!


Just finished!


Here's the after- effect. Notice the subtle glow? I'm a masochist when it comes to facial scrubbing, but this one should be good for a change. I didn't feel any sting or harshness at all!


Went home with this chic tote, the Iwhite Exfoliating gel, and The Spa Gift Card.

Will let you know how it goes for me in a few weeks! :)

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. You look great as always. What diet did you do and can you share how you take care of your skin (body)? I've noticed that it's always very even. Ganda ng pgkamorena. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. trina: hi dear! diet is from the 4-hour body book. you can check that out. :) i just cleanse tone and moisturize (for the face), and just take a bath. LOL! Yup, I'm simple like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm also interested about your diet, how many pounds did you lose for how many months? Hope you can share details about it.

    It's my first time to visit your blog and I will certainly be a regular reader of your blog from this day onwards.

    God Bless and Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi aida! thanks for visitng. :) tried a lot already. but please look for these, as these are the diets I've done and they're very doable and effective. but still, you have to exercise :)

    1. Cheat To Lose Diet by Joel Marion
    2. The 4-Hour Body From The 4-Hour Book by Tim Ferris

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you again with Ms.Shen and Ms.Liz! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did lose a lot of pounds...What diet did you use? sana u can share! Have a nice day!

    edit- haha! I read your replies about the diet na...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. is that Iwhite's new packaging? I haven't been in stores for a while now so I don't know what's with the product lately.. super busy sa work.. :(

    and oh, I super like the nude tote.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)