FOTD: In Purple, I trust+My fave headgear


Hello girls! Welcome to another FOTD/EOTD post. Gosh, I feel like wearing eyeshadows lately. So expect to see more EOTDS and FOTDS from me! :D

----------

In Purple, I trust. Because the color looks so good on me. That's why I have various purple/violet eyeshadow shades in my makeup stash. Morenas, if you want a fool- proof eyeshadow shade, Purple, it is! :)

Okay, here's one of my most favorite makeup looks to date.


Blow- dried hair makes a volumized difference!


FACE:

Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Face Primer
Royal Effem Extreme Mat Foundation
Physician's Formula Talc- Free Mineral Pressed Powder
MAC Prolongwear Concealer
Glamming Face Powder (From Benefit's I'm Glam, Therefore I am Face Palette)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Liquid Pearl

LIPS:

Carmex Lipbalm
MAC in Marquise'D (Wonder Woman Collection)

SCENT:

Caron Fleur De Rocaille EDP


EYES:

Benefit Brow Zings
Benefit Stay, Don't Stray Concealer and Eyeshadow Primer
Royal Effem Kohl Mirage in 200
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Pink Fancy from Benefit's I'm Glam, Therefore I am Face Palette (Lid Wash and Brow Bone Highlighter)
Royal Effem Single Eyeshadow in 119 (Crease)
Precious Pewter from Benefit's I'm Glam, Therefore I am Face Palette (Outer Crease)
Bordello from Urban Decay's Book of Shadows 3 (Lower Lid)


Speaking of purple, check out my favorite posh purple headgear to date.




I got this from Aldo. It's around 700 bucks. It's pretty expensive. But at least it's pretty!


I wore this headband together with my favorite hot pink maxi dress to an event yesterday. And it was a match made in heaven! The headband was the perfect touch to enliven a plain dress!


Vain shot for everyone. :)


Enjoy the rest of Tuesday, lovelies! :D

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. What a pretty headband! The earrings you paired it with is perfect. I really like your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! super like the look.. :) love the headband too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has got to be my most favorite look from you! :) my favorite color is purple, and of course my favorite beauty blogger is you! 2 in 1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. trina: hey there! :) thanks! i think this is my debutante look. haha. :p those earrings are my favorite. pure yellow amethyst from Brunei. :)

    theresa: thanks dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple look soooo pretty on you! And the headband is really cute! I'm a sucker for headbands! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganda talaga ng headband mo. :) You looked extra charming too in that pink maxi dress you wore yesterday. :)


    Tanya
    http://tardydresser.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear lord, are you wearing a bra in your first photo?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty... love the look! Purple is my fave as well, but haven't tried purple shadows... hhhmmm... thanks for this! :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple rocks, i like its effect on you... ang ganda! Your highness ang dating! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. peachy pink: hello girls! thank you! :D

    tanya: hey! thanks dear. nice seeing you yesterday! :D

    Dear Anonymous, nope, that is a corset. :D

    Apol: thank you!

    Melanie: thank you dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I lerrvee the aldo head band was just wondering what's your hair color?

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful martha! =)ive been reading your blogs for quite a while now but i can say this is the best eotd/ fotd you made. you inspired me to try purpe e/s =) im morena like you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Queenbee: hello dear! thanks for visiting. :) Hair color is by Etude House's Bubble Hair Color in Natural Brown. :)

    Anonymous: hey! thanks dear! :D Glad you like it. :) Go Morenas! lol! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)