Greenhills+Beauty and Butter love :D

Hauls for the week.


A big shout out to Beauty and Butter for these free skin care treats! :D

After a long time, I have finally visited Greenhills. Good thing I waited for the right time to shop for clothes. My Greenhills visit was all worth the wait! Check out the lovely clothes I got.



Trend alert: Kimono Jackets. I got this one from a stall called Pink Belter. I think I want two more. :)


Hola, Red wide- leg pants! Finally, I have one. But I would have to alter this though because the waistline is kinda' loose for me.


A cute pair of hot pink shorts+faux leather belt from Muffin Clothing.


Methinks a heat stamper was used to create these holes on the hem. I could do it, actually, with the help of a lighter and drawing plates. Interesting, but I leave it to those who have the patience to do it haha. :D

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. The tangerine shorts looks really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kimono jacket! It looks so fashionable! pati po yung Pink shorts! Really love it, so cute! I must have that one too (inggit much ako). Nice haul Ms.Martha! There's a lot of stalls in Greenhills Shopping mall that are such a steal talaga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how I miss Greenhills! I love your hot-pink shorts! I want one! *envious* T__T

    ReplyDelete
  4. china: ikr! It's hot pink, actually. :D

    Jen: the shorts come in different colors too. :D

    theresa: I got these from the Muffin Clothing stall. Look for it in your next GH visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok noted! I'm gonna visit it soon! payday please come fast!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)