Some Random Hauls

Moseying around The Fort High street end ended up with the two:

Got this one from MUD at Serendra, The Fort. Can't wait to do an EOTD using this one. :)

It's my third day in the Dukan Diet and so far, i'm loving it. :) I've also learned how to love yogurts--nah, not the commercial ones, but the real and healthier thing! My go- to hunger buster since Monday are these all- natural, non- fat plain yogurts made from Carabao's Milk by Rizal and DVF farms. All are made without the use of preservatives, sugar, and extenders! I'll down this tub right after I hit the PUBLISH POST button! :D

HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY NIGHT! :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. hi martha.. hope you wouldn't mind sharing your experience about the dukan diet. I wanted to diet as well but I can't stop eating hahaha. btw, where did you buy the yogurt? i wanted to try one as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha,

    The yogurt looks like taho except it doesn't have the sago and black syrup. How much does it cost? Is that all you need to eat while in Dukan diet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. carmi: hi dear! yes I will. In a few months' time, I'll recount my experience here. :D

    Aidisan: hello there! :D True! It's 80php from market! market!. No naman, but it's a vital food in the diet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)