TO THE PINKER SIDE OF HEALTH: Flawless

In my 23 years of existence and almost 3 years of beauty blogging, I have never, ever been to a derm clinic, let alone had a facial. A facial is very basic to beauty bloggers and common people alike, and I think most of you would be surprised to find out that I'm a facial virgin. That's because I don't really need a ton of facial procedures, as I have good skin. If ever I'll have zits or any skin condition, they would be minor, and over-the-counter products and self- medication would suffice. For more grave skin conditions, I turn to God for a miracle. Haha!

But since it's a whole new year, I think I have to venture into other things that would be of use to my beauty blogging--- and having a non- invasive facial skin procedure would be a great start.

I got an email from Isa Fabregas, Marketing Officer for Flawless. She invited me recently to a getting-to-know session over milk tea at Tokyo Bubbletea, and a mini tour of their Flawless clinic in SM Megamall.

I do not know anyone who is not aware of what Flawless is. Blame it on their signature clean pinky billboards that feature not-so-made-up celebrities beside the tagline "Less Is More", and their brilliant marketing strategy by color association. I love Pink, and I'm in for anything that promises to enhance (not change) natural beauty. And I think these are the reasons why I was thinking of getting a facial skin procedure from them this year. And no need to think about it any longer. Thanks to the Law of Attraction for giving me a chance to collaborate with Flawless.





Flawless has been around in the beauty industry for 10 years. They were awarded as one of the most outstanding retailers in 2010, and is considered as one of the leading aesthetic beauty clinics in the country.

Why Pink, you ask? Because Pink is the color of health. And this has been the guiding principle of Flawless. Having a clear, healthy, and glowing skin should be our top priority, and Flawless will help keep our skin in the pink--no compromise.


To celebrate their 10 successful years in the beauty industry, Flawless has released a Forever beauty set (P1500.00), a set that includes some of their best- sellers plus their new decrease cream and sheer loose powder. Loose Powder!? Sheer?! Me wants one!


Caring for your skin the Flawless way: Flawless also goes beyond the clinic to help you maintain beautiful skin through their exclusive skin care products. So whether your problem is aging or acne, let Flawless solve them for you.


Thank you Isa and Flawless for the opportunity. I've recently tried their Nano Power Peel with my mother, and I will let you know about the fantastic results in another blog entry. Also, one lucky Commenter Of The Month will get to try one of Flawless' beauty treatments this March, so stay tuned for that! :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. ooohhh please let me be that commenter...*cross fingers...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. leilani: march pala, sorry for the mistake. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. honestly, I haven't tried Flawless before but I'm excited with that Forever beauty set .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any derma clinic yet, even ang magpafacial Ms.Martha, but I do have a lots of skin problems, specially the acne. I know it would be expensive if I'll pay a visit to a derma clinic, cause I know there will be a session po di ba? Depende sa case ng skin. Buti nalang maganda skin nyo, unlike me :(.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)