COMMENTER OF THE MONTH+MY GIFT TO ONE LOYAL READER THIS MARCH

The lucky avid TBJ fan for the month of February will receive these awesome goodies from Royal Effem. She's no other than.....





CASPE ALPHA

Thank you for your continued patronage! :)

*Prize is only valid for 10 days. Please send your complete address,full name, and contact no. to martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com

The Beauty Junkee is all about beautiful skin this month. It's also the Graduation month! And in celebration of my College graduation, I shall hold cool giveaways this month because I am so happy for finally finishing my studies!!! :D

The lucky commenter will receive P1000.00 worth of Flawless Face and Body gift certificates in P500 denominations. You can use 'em up for yourself, or treat somebody you love!


How will you become my COM? Simple. Just visit, read, and comment! :D


Here are the simple mechanics:


1. The commenter of the month will start on the first day of the month until the last day of the month.
2. The COM will be picked and announced via a blog entry on the first day of the following month.
3. The chosen COM should send his/her contact details, full name, and complete address to martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com.
4. Unclaimed gift/s within 10 days will invalidate the win of the chosen commenter, and another commenter will be chosen.
5. All bloggers are welcome to join. It is not necessary that you are a follower of my blog or from Blogger. If you are not a blogger but would still like to comment on my posts, you're still a qualified candidate.
6. FREE SHIPPING


**The COTM will be based on overall monthly visits, and frequency of relevant and useful comments made on my posts. I appreciate queries, suggestions, and other useful thoughts that you can think of. Consistency is key, my dear readers. And please, no spamming. TY! :)

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. wow, congrats girl.. :) I would love to receive that but you nailed it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on! Flawless.. me like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats caspe ^_^ enjoy your goodies

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you girls! watch out for my giveaways this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeyey..Thank you so much Martha..i really didnt expect it. very rewarding na nga ang magbasa ng mga blogs mo coz i learn a lot from it..thanks..i was really surprised..God bless you more :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS on your Graduation! :) inspires me to work even harder for my own studies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. paige: thanks dear! it pays to be inspired in everything you do, so keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, congratulations! I hope you end your graduation day happy!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)