MAKEUP SLOTS FILLED. :)

Hello girls. I surveyed Twitter and Facebook last January and asked if any of my readers would be interested in a free makeup class. A lot of you girls were so giddy about it! Since I love all of you, your wish is my command. :)

I am giving away 8 makeup class slots worth P3,500.00 to 8 lucky TBJ readers!


What's in it for you girls?

A LOT. Because your teacher is the daughter of one of the most trusted names in the beauty and styling industry. On top of that, she's known for her one-on-one trainings, so that means you won't just sit in the class and watch your teacher do the work, and go home without actually learning how to apply what you've learned.



Viana Mendez, daughter of famed beauty expert and stylist to the stars, Mr. Jesi Mendez, is no stranger to makeup. When she was little, she would always be with her father in his makeup and styling stints, and eventually acquired a natural taste and passion for it while growing up. When she finally decided to turn her love for makeup into a professional career, her dad mentored her all the way. Viana is a full- time makeup artist and instructor, and a Jesi Mendez salon owner.


I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar of Jesi Mendez and his chain of salons around the metro. Mr. Jesi Mendez has been a favorite of many popular celebrities such as news anchor Ms. Vicky Morales. And here's your chance to be mentored by Mr. Jesi Mendez himself through Viana Mendez.

Viana and I met last January to personalize the makeup class. I told her, most of my readers are always wondering how I do my brows, sculpt my cheeks, and create a makeup look that is so easy to wear. I also told her that if I could only go to their houses, I would show them that it's just very easy! I want my readers to stop wondering and dreaming. I want them to sport the look they've always wanted to wear! :)

Viana will teach MAKEUP 101: Introduction to Makeup Artistry will tackle the following:

1.) How to choose the right shade and type of foundation for your skin type
2.) How to find the right shape for your brows
3.) How to shape your brows
4.) How to create a smokey look that's right for your age and face
5.) How to choose the right shades for your skin tone
6.) Day makeup
7.) AND.A.WHOLE.LOT.MORE

It's a REAL makeup class because you will get certificates (with your names on it). And at the end of the class, Viana and I will also evaluate your knowledge and understanding of the things she has taught, and we'll have an ASK THE BEAUTY JUNKEE AND VIANA portion. Ask us anything you want from our favorite makeup to our top- secret beauty tips. :)

Here are some important details about the makeup class:

VENUE: Jesi Mendez Salon, Promenade, Greenhills
DATE: February 19, 2012, Sunday
TIME: 11:00 A.M.- 7:00 P.M.
COURSE: Makeup 101

Why Sunday? FYI, most introduction classes, according to Viana, are held during Sundays. Jesi Mendez's salons are usually reserved for salon clients and advanced makeup classes from Monday to Saturday.

Before I tell you how you can join the makeup class, you have to commit 200% to this class. If you decide to join, please ATTEND because I'm pretty sure there are a lot of girls who wouldn't miss this for the world. I actually have a lot of friends who are trying to bribe me so I would reserve them a slot, but I thought that my readers deserve a chance to join. :)

I have to finalize the list by tomorrow and until Friday so Viana can print the certificates. Before joining, THINK TWICE AND THINK HARD. Make sure that you will attend the class this Sunday. I am really doing my best to put together endeavors like this because I want my blog to be beneficial to everyone.

I assure you, your Sunday will be ALL WORTH IT. :)

Joining? Then scroll down for the mechanics. :)

You still have time to think. So scroll down slowly while thinking. :)

XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

GREAT! YOU'LL LOVE THIS, SWEAR! :D






The first 8 readers to post their full name and email address on the comment section will win a free makeup class worth P3,500.00 from Jesi Mendez and The Beauty Junkee. :)

Post a Comment

30 Comments

  1. @Martha - Whoa, first talaga ako, haha! See you too sexy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. princess uy
    chowko17@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlette Alvarado
    arlettealvarado@yahoo.com

    I sooo need this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. regine joyce valenzuela
    shopclinic_online@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bianca Marie Solis


    * biancamsolis@yahoo.com
    THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rochella R. Jose

    rochella.jose@gmail.com

    hi, martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes! I'm so excited =)
    at last I won something na hehe.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaay!!!

    PATRICK GUIAM BUENAVENTURA aka miss patch
    patchbuenaventura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joanna Marie Bartolome
    joewhana@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. MAKE UP CLASS CLOSE!

    SEE YOU GIRLS ON SUNDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the 8 girls! In as much as I would like to join, the venue is far from Pampanga and I can not commit that is why I did not write my comment right away. This is a very talent enriching giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ay.. sayang.. di ako umabot =( oh dear.. i really want to have a makeup class ulit..

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats ladies... im too far sayang ! have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. jhoanne luna
    jhoanneluna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. jhoanne luna
    jhoanneluna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww... nalate ako ng basa! grrrr!!!

    anyways, congrats ladies! <3 <3 <3

    and thank you Ms. M! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaaaawwwww! T___T sayang! I would want that.. I read the post just now! Anyway, enjoy to the 8 LUCKY girls.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratz girls..i really wanna join but i do have classes every saturday..enjoy and treasure the opportunity..:D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sayang,. I was too late. Congratulations to the winners :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice. If only Manila-based parin sana ako hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My comment didn't show up. anyway i missed this.So sad! Wasn't able to get online the time that you posted this Ms.martha :( Hope you girls enjoy it, i know you will,definitely!Congratulations sa inyo :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sayang.. Anyways, you girls enjoy and have fun. Congratulations to the winners! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. for sure you got an awesome class there.. Even if I'm from Pampanga and was chosen, I would really love to go there.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. how was the experience here Ms. Martha? any updates? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hoping this opportunity would happen again. Missed it :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great! i like these update I've found lots of awesome post on your blogsite you have done good job!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)