FASHION SPOTLIGHT: Gera Accessories

A statement accessory can instantly alter and spice up your look. I know you're with me if I say that unfortunately, dressy accessories are quite expensive.

But hey, here's a cool find from Multiply. I'm pretty sure it will make you (and your wallet) very happy. :)



Gera (formerly Frugal Babies) is your one-stop accessory shop. It has everything from stud earrings to lavish necklaces. And the best part? THEY'RE ALL AFFORDABLE! Price range is from 30- 300php!


Here are some of the things that you'll see in their site:



As a treat for my readers, GERA is giving a 10% discount to TBJ's avid fans. Just use the discount code when you shop so you can save more! Here are the terms for the discount code:

1. The discount will only be applied if a single purchase is within the required minimum order of three (3) items.

2. The code that you will create is valid until Febuary 15, 2012

3. The code can be used as many times a customer would want to so as long as it is within the time frame.

4. Orders can be processed through our multiply shop or through text messaging.

5. The discount code is not applicable to shipping fees.

I'll also post this on my sidebar. Please refer to it in case you want to shop from Gera again. Visit GERA'S ONLINE STORE and shop now! :)

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. oh my..this ones really fits my style since i love wearing dress :) and so perfect for budget :) i loove ittt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found the necklace i've been looking for so long but so sad to found out its already sold out :(

    but still, i would love to go at their shop :)

    thanks for this dear, loveyour blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear :) just want to ask..do they have any store or everything will be processed online ? thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! ang affordable!!! I'm gonna use the coupon Ms. Martha.. right timing lang, I was browsing for accessories online then saw your post.. :) Happy much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gonna browse it. Thanks for sharing Ms.MArtha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just keep on checking the site for new uploads. and don't forget to use the code! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. im going to check out the link for the website. I like the necklaces! although I can't wear it everyday for work kasi may uniform sa work. would love to own pieces of it. And true affordable ang price. Exactly yan ang kailangan ng mga Moms who wants to be fashionable naman! The Eiffel Tower design earrings ang cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember posting a comment here this morning. the first thing I did when I checked your page hehe.. but it didnt show up. Reposting again.

    I wanted to wear necklaces like that to work , pero its not allowed or hindi bagay kasi may uniform kame it would be nice sana fabulous eh! ++ affordable who wouldnt want a gorgeous piece on her neck at an affordable price, will be checking the multiply site in awhile. Again , that Eiffel Tower earring is so kyoot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got lots of accessories mainly for collection. As much as I want to try them all, sometimes it doesn't look good with my outfit. Kulang lang siguro aq sa creativity when it comes to accessorizing. Would love to read reviews po regarding it if there's a chance to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. already used your discount code Ms. Martha.. :D thanks for the info on this.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)