HAULS+FINALLY!

Just picked up a few stuff from Personal Care Xchange at Powerplant mall. I had to feel good after the movie THE VOW! :p


Been hearing a lot of good stuff from Dove's shampoo line. I also picked up my have toothpaste brand, a pack of pantyliners, and Montaigne Jeunesse mask (which was on a buy-1-take-1 sale).


Finally, after a month of waiting. It's now with me! I picked up my most expensive skin care gadget to date from the Bureau of Customs this morning.



Photo rejuvenation+Skin Care Science+Light Therapy= BABY QUASAR! :D


Thank you to the Baby Quasar team for your trust! :)

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. hola! congtaz martha :D im sure you're very happy and excited to try it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. alpha: suuper! thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already the tried the Dove Shampoo, the straight and silky one, and it was great! I'll stick to this shampoo na. Wow, pampering gadget for your face! Nice haul! inggit much me. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. jen: i'm using it too right now. And it's so true to its promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis, para san si Baby Quasar? Kainggit naman! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Is the Dentiste Plus toothpaste available in supermarkets? Thanks! :)

    I like your blog btw. It's very helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was surprised to know yesterday that there is Dove shampoo after checking on the grocery bag of my sister in law. Hope you will do a review about it soon.

    Your skin care gadget is so BONGGA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i read some blogs about the Dove shampoo line. havent tried it. sa payday I might buy a bottle to try. :) Hmm Baby Qasar, gogglin it. will also wait for ur blog review about it. ican smell fun with this gadget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive tried Dove Shampoo (straight and silky) pink.. and it smells great on my hair.. it made my hair healthier.. (gonna hoard more)

    im curious bout that gadget hun ^_^ i'll wait for your review ^_^ woOt

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooooooooooo-- what does the quasar do? parang lazer technology/mesotherapy right in the comforts of your home?

    ReplyDelete
  11. review for the baby quasar plsss.. :) and I'm also now a Dove user! Love their shampoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi ms martha, qill u recommend dove shampoo for oily skin or do u have any other recommendation?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)