I ORDERED ME SOME UNICORNS! :))))

Dropped by the P.O. this afternoon for my unicorn package.


Been lemming for Lime Crime's Carousel Lip Gloss and Lip Noir lip products. They were on a clearance sale last January, and I got myself some before they are gone for good! :)



I totally agree, Doe Deere. Beauty is freedom!


Carousel Lipgloss in Candy Apple and Lip Noir Opaque lipstick in Glamour 101. :)



Lime Crime's Fantasy Palette is now available. I want it because of that gorgeous packaging. But it's kinda' expensive. Watcha guys think?

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Ganda ng packaging nila. Up for reviews na naman. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tala: suuuper! yes, I can't wait to review them, especially the lipgloss! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the color is sooo cute and lovely! :) I totally agree that Beauty is freedom! Embrace it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for your review! The packaging is sooooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. sobrang attractive nga ng packaging.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are definitely beautiful! You'll definitely fall in love from the first time na makikita mo ang packaging nila, pero it's expensive nga. Di afford ng budget ko. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello dearies! I can't wait to review both! I'm madly in love with the carousel gloss. I dislike gloss, but this one passed my standards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. new name ng product na naman for me. I will be checking the review for this one. colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ganda ng packaging nga, and the colors are w-o-w! how expensive is it ba?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm, i'm curious, why do u dislike gloss Ms. Martha?

    ReplyDelete
  11. theresa: I have long hair, and it has a tendency to stick on my lips whenever I'm wearing lipgloss. I'd rather have long hair than lipgloss. so there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)