January Favorites

Hola! Just want to share some of my most favorite things for the past month. :)



1. DAVINES DSMY SHAMPOO
- De- stress while shampooing? Why not! This one smells so delectable and calming at the same time.

2. SNOE FIZZY CLEAN HAND SANITIZER
- Finally! A non- drying hand sanitizer! And if you love the feeling of soaking your hands in bubbles like me, this one's a treat! :D

3. BENEFIT HOOLA BRONZER
- One of my "Get Thin" secrets. It's a wonderful contour powder sans the crazy shimmer and usual orange undertone.

4. KATY PERRY PURR EDP
- Smells dreamy, naughty, and sexy. One of my go- to perfumes for evening occasions.

5. ROYAL EFFEM GLAMOUR EFFEM LIPSTICK IN 173
- My go- to red lipstick nowadays. It's a deep tomato red shade. It magically erases lip lines, and formula stays put all day.


6. NARS POWDER BLUSH IN GINA
- Okay. Now I'll say it: I've finally found my perfect orange blush. 'Nuff said. :)

7. VMV ILLUMINANTS FACE-HAND-BODY CREAM
- This one helped lighten my post- acne marks in less than 1 month!

8. MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER
- It's not kidding! It stays put all day without caking, streaking, and fading. Formula is very moisturizing too. In my opinion, this one is the easiest MAC concealer to work with.

9. BENEFIT HELLO, FLAWLESS POWDER FOUNDATION
- Formula is not creamy, so it's very good for gals with oily skin. In all fairness to this product, it lives up to its name!

10. MAJOLICA MAJORCA DRESS GLOVE HAND LOTION
- It has shimmer in it that makes my hands look young and healthy. I can't stop using it because it smells so good! On top of that, it doesn't feel heavy and thick.

11. MAC LIPSTICK IN REBEL
- Makes me look gorgeous during the evening. :D

12. BENEFIT WATTS UP! FACE HIGHLIGHTER
- Benefit's swept off the awards last month! This one is my favorite highlighter. It's so easy to work with, and it doesn't turn greasy during wear. And it looks very natural too!

13. COLOR COLLECTION TRIPLE EFFECT MASCARA
- An affordable mascara that's comparable to any high- end mascaras in the market. I'm a mascara snob, but this one has earned my approval!

14. AQUA MINERAL DEAD SEA SALT SCRUB IN STARLIGHT GLAMOR
- A nice luxurious treat before bedtime. I also use this if I'm bound to attend a special event. It just makes my skin look and feel healthy!

Hope you all enjoyed this one! :D

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. I also have a Katy Perry Pur Edp and I love how its smell makes me feel sexy too! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have any of your favorite... (kawawa naman ako.. hehehe) but the way it looks and the short description I bet they aare all good and scent to love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so going get the benefit bronzer...no more bloated face..haha...nice picks..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice items there martha. :) can you give a review of the VMV face-hand-body cream? I am having troubles with post acne marks so I wanted to know how effective this will be. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you guys buy Snoe products? I saw them in a bazaar once but I can't seem to find them online for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wala ako nyan ni isa dyan sa January Favorites mo ms.Martha! Well anyway, thanks for this post, I know now what to buy when i have extra penny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these things would help you to be
    "Always on the go"..would love to have it inside my bag..but this coming months??madadagdagan na naman sila ryt?? hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. tala: thanks for sharing dear! :)

    magz13: if you have the chance, try my picks! :D

    Janet: thank you dear! :D

    Carmi: Hi carmi! Thanks! I will after a few more days. :)

    Joyce: hi joyce! If I'm not mistaken, Snoe has already stopped doing bazaars since last year because they're opening a store at Robinson's Galleria soon. There's one at Market! Maeket! ground floor, and a kiosk at Robinson's Galleria (though I don't know if it's still there). :) Please check their FB fan page for the list of their locations.

    jen: thanks too dear! :D

    alpha: Maybe! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. where can I buy DAVINES DSMY SHAMPOO? and how much does it cost? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh I wanna try Royal Effem products! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)