Love, Nanny Rose

Goodies from Amanda Del Rosario, owner of Nanny Rose. :)


Nicely packaged!



I got the following: Four Slices of Raspberry Cheesecake lip balm, As Sweet as a Pea Hand and Elbow Salve, The Common Mint Peppermint Foot Salve, and a Waxing Starter Kit that consists of Nanny Rose Sticks and Pulls wax and Mild Like Chamomile After Wax Salve.


Before, merchants used to send personalized 'Thank You' notes to their customers. And I'm happy to know that Amanda is still a fan of the tradition. :)


Thanks Amanda!

I may not be happy with the Sticks and Pulls wax, but at least I'm enjoying the hand and elbow salve. I can't wait to try the other products!


How about you? Have you tried any of Nanny Rose's products? What particular product do you like? :)

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. Hi! Where can I avail of this products? :) Want to try it out. Thanks dear!

    Xoxo,
    The Pink Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink margarita: hello! you can find them in any Watson's branch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is personalized. The way it is packed and that cute little flower placed in the card. Nkaka inspire nman tong si Ms. Amanda! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really? sa watsons meron? wow.. im gonna check this out (more reviews pretty please ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi havent tried the brand. was suppose to ask where to buy, will check newly opened Watson- SM Olongapo. thanks! I am eyeing for the Raspberry cheesecake lip balm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i heard a lot of good things about nanny rose products. just havent had the chance to buy any nany rose item.

    nakaktuwa naman, somebody still writes a thank you note to her buyers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello girls! Thanks for your thoughts. :) I admire these kinds of merchants. :) A lot of business owners should take a cue from her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super agree with you re: how she approaches her market no? I also like the salves. :) It really makes me admire her because of how she really wants to improve products and she really makes sure that she talks to those who use them. I think she is commendable that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not yet po, pero nakikita ko na sya sa Watsons. hmmm, i'll check it out next time pag napadaan ako ng watsons.! Anyway nice packaging of products! I'll wait the reviews about the hand and elbow salve if you're about to make one :) Enjoy the rest of the weekend ms.Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. another late bloomer: hello and thanks for visiting! Commendable indeed! And I love the fact that she saw my review as something positive for her brand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't tried any of their products. Parang I wanna try their salves din.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the packaging! shall be on a lookout for these products. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to try out the Nanny Rose stuff Amanda sent me too. This will be my first self-waxing experience. Hope I would be able to do it right. Haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nanny Rose packaging was uber cute! :) will try this soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)