MY MUCH- AWAITED FAIR: Cosmetologie Fair at SMX

When I got an email from the organizers of this event, I was sooo excited about it because it will be one of the biggest beauty fairs of the year. I'm seriously planning to live and die doing the things that make me happy, and building a business out of my passion for skin care and cosmetics is a very ideal plan.

Cosmetologie fair is happening on February 21-22, 2012 from 10am-7pm at the SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia. A bunch of beauty brands, suppliers, and manufacturers will be there. So if you want to be overdosed by beauty just like me, then come to the fair!

A couple of my beauty blogger-turned-businesswomen friends will have stalls at the fair. Make sure you catch them there!
















SEE YOU THERE! :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Exciting and great event! Hopefully, matuloy po ang plan nyo about building your own business :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Martha. Sana makadaan ako. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super nice event. unluckily as much I wanted to attend and check this out ang layo ko...sana mag ka roon ng mga events once Ayala Harbor point open here sa Subic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this event right now is a hit already online.. I'm sure you'll have happy moments again there.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)