On Love and Other Loves: The Vow Special Screening

Photo Credits: timeentertainment.files.wordpress.com

ON LOVE: THE VOW is the type of movie that girls will absolutely adore, except me. I may be a girl, and I may be the 'kikay' type, but I prefer wrestling, Mixed Martial Arts, and Superhero movies. Life can be a bit mawkish in itself, and I think I don't need sentimental movies to validate the sentimental side of my life.

As I watch the movie and blink tremendously to prevent tears from falling, I recall how in love I am with my BF, and remembered all the things he did to make me happy. I don't normally cry while watching cheesy, sappy movies (except I AM SAM, which I think, is the only movie that deserved my tears), but this one, it seem to have struck a chord. To make matters (and the crying) worse, I remembered how I wasted all of them---and it's what those tears are for.

But just like Paige (McAdams ) and Leo (Tatum), Mr. R and I are back to regular programming, and happier than ever. :)



ON OTHER LOVES: THE VOW special screening was also a great opportunity for me to meet some of my readers, blogger friends, and readers of my blogger friends. On top of that, I had a chance to collaborate with Zoya Manila, Heno De Pravia, Organic Rituals, and Carmex. And on top of that again, I finally watched a movie with my mom after a long time!


Right after seeing my HDP loot inside the movie house, I remembered my grandmother (God bless her soul). If she were alive, she'd gladly take all of these because Heno De Pravia is the only soap brand she used to use.


One of my favorite lip balm brands. :)


And I received Zoya nail polishes, a Zoya discount coupon, and Organic Rituals gift certificate too. (I smell a giveaway coming up)


How about you? Have you seen THE VOW? If yes, do you agree that Channing Tatum's butt is aaawweeesssoommee?!

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Oooh, who's that girl in black? Singitera sa picture! :P

    And yes Channing's butt is aaawweeesssoommee! ♥♥♥

    Thanks for the tickets Martha, mom and I enjoyed! Paulit-ulit? :P

    I lied, I did cry during the movie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. Sana sasali ako sa giveaway of premiere tickets kaya lang may work si hubby that day. Sigurdo maiiyak ako if I watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janine: hey there! no problem. Glad you and your mom liked the movie. I'll see you again. Hurrah for tatum's a$$! :p

    Kath: probably. That is, if you like overly romantic movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di ko pa po to' napanuod.Di ako masyadong mahilig sa love story movies, hehe (it's my father's fault,he influenced me) kaya puro action movies ako, Anyway, Nice to see that pictures of yours with Ms.Shen, Ms.Jes and the other bloggers. Kainggit din kasi nameet na na kayo ng ilan sa mga readers nyo. Sana ako din next time. (ambisyosa) hehe And yeah, that heno de pravia, favorite din po yan ng mama ko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang yummy lang ni Channing Tatum :-)

    To be honest, I love the scent of Heno de Pravia hihihi ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to go not for the movie but for the freebies hehe. We have the same taste po sa movies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nopes, i havent seen it. heard good reviews about it though. aside from having no time, it's so expensive na to go to the movies eh. will buy na lang the when it's available in astrovision so i can watch over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Havent seen the movie yet, daming bloggers nag pa contest ng free tickets for the screening di na ako naki join. di ko din magamit eh. hopefully this weekend we can watch it and fell in love. truly Heno de pravia, i remember this scent when I was in grade school. galing nag survive pa din ung brand nila til now. niceloot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. agreeeeeee!!!! and I will watch every Channing Tatum's movie from now on! #TheVow ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)