A Small Guide to Majolica Majorca's Mascaras


Before I show you the guide, Majolica Majorca's world- famous Lash Expander Frame Plus is now at Deal Dozen. From 795php, it's down to 398php. It's the perfect time for you girls to try it out! :)


MMkay. Moving forward...


So how do you know which Majolica Majorca mascara is the right one for you? I have a small guide with me courtesy of Majolica Majorca, and I just thought of sharing it with you guys.



LASH BEAUTIFYING MASCARA FRAME PLUS
Defined and long lashes

One of MM’s best- sellers. LBMFP promises long lashes with the help of its jet- black fibers.



It has the revolutionary Saw Tooth and Comb brush. The wide or ‘Saw Tooth’ part helps you create that eyeliner effect. Just use it first in your application by combing closely to your lash roots, then move upwards. While the wide or ‘Comb’ part helps lengthen your lashes evenly because it is specifically designed to catch them all in one stroke.


LASH ENAMEL GLAMOUR VOLUME ON
Dramatic Volume

If you want the falsies look, LEGVO is perfect for you. Its thick formula coats each lash, making them look thicker.


It has a W comb wand that helps you separate your lashes as you style them. Use the side with widely- spaced teeth to separate your lashes, and use the other side to help create beautiful, bundled lashes.


LASH GORGEOUS WING NEO

Full and plush

If you’re not really a fan of the super thick, falsies- like lashes, but yearning for some definition, LGWN is great for you because it just emphasizes your lashes by making it look fuller. It’s also best for people who have gaps in between their lashes.



It has a traditional wand with evenly- spaced teeth for a clump- free application. Traditional mascara wands are known to deliver fuller and softer lashes. Before, almost all mascaras have this type of mascara wand—it’s just straight, and not as elaborate as some wands nowadays.


LASH BONE BLACK FIBER BONE IN
Invisibly enhances length

It's the usual mascara base. But this one is semi- transparent, yet it has jet- black fibers for longer lashes. Apply your usual black mascara after this to create fuller- looking lashes.


It has a comb type wand to ensure even application.


Here's a chart. There's actually a Majolica Mascara that topped them all. What mascara is that? I shall reveal it in my next posts. :)

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Majolica Majorca is a dream mascara brand for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this guide, Martha :) I've been thinking of buying some products from MajoMajo. At least I know now which mascara to try! Lash beautifying frame plus it is for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my beauty essentials that I dont run out of is a mascara. I am not that particular of the brand I go for the result. I am still using my Avon super shock mascara. I can say that the bottle of Majolica Mascara is so kyoot! ganda ng pacakging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing the discounted prize, I now have a good reason to get one for me.

    Can't wait to apply it on my own. I can go a day without an eye shadow but a mascara is definitely a 'must' for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the best news I've ever heard this week! Wow! It's MM, the famous mascara na lagi ko pong naririnig at nakikita since the very first time na manuod or magbsa ako ng mga make-up tutorials! Wala na kong mascara, and i think i should grab this SALE from Deal Dozen! Thank you ms.Martha for the guide! I wanted to have full and longer eyelashes since sobrang ikli at nipis nung akin, I think LBMFS or LGWN is for me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi girls! the lash expander frame plus is on sale! grab it now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hohoho...is it christmas?? joking..parang christmas na kase dahil sobrang sale na to..woow.. a dream mascara for everyone...love to have it...thanks for sharing..a great news indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really? makapag-deal dozen nga! thanks for the info Ms. Martha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. alpha and jen: buy it now. I think the stocks are limited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Great deal! thanks for the info. I wanna try the LEGVO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 22 more coupons left as of this moment.. saved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! What eye make-up can you suggest for majolica mascara? Medyo mahirap sya tanggalin eh :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)