What's in my bag?


So what are my bag dwellers lately? Here's a peek inside my all- time favorite, Furla's Candy S Bauletto in Dragonfruit Pink. (which by the way is available again in Furla Greenbelt 5. But since it's an LE item by Furla for Spring 2011, they might not be having it anymore if that particular bag gets sold. So if you missed the Candy Bauletto collection of Furla, you can grab one at GB5 now!)



Rosary made of Amethyst stones (my birthstone), My ever reliable Goody travel comb, My tiny but spacious Clinique makeup pouch, my vintage Prada Tessuto Wallet, Messy Bessy Insect Repellant, Babushka Calling Card holder, Wet wipes, tissue pack, Majolica Majorca Dressy Glove hand cream, iPod touch plus usb flash drives in a Simple Joys pouch, A bottle of perfume, and Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich (or whatever I'm currently reading).


Bird feeds. Nah, I'm just kidding. It's my natural Oat Bran serving per day. I put it in a ziplock kit or small container. It's a recommended food in the Dukan diet. I like eating this with Yogurt because it's a healthy alternative to those popular high- calorie toppings.


My Lumix LX3 (I'm using it that's why it's not in the pic), iPhone 4, extra Nokia cellphone, and a tube of lipstick by Smart Bro. LOL! That's their new Rocket Chic Plug-it, their newest and fastest broadband stick to date.


I've been using this for almost two weeks now, and I must say that it's SUPER FAST. No kidding. You all know how sucky the rain can get for internet connections, right? But this chic is tougher than it looks. Speedy internet rain or shine, anytime, anywhere. I'm ditching my old one for this. No regrets! And look! It matches my favorite Furla Candy Bauletto! Hooray for Pink #RocketHigh!

How about you? What are the things that you bring in your bag every single day? :)

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. i love the hot pink color of your bag! we mostly have the same "bag dwellers" and i had my trusty alcohol that i also use when using public toilets.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gerilen: hey there! I used to bring a small bottle of alcohol, but I'm fine with my Snoe Fizzy Clean hand sanitizer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i'm not mistaken, that Furla pink bag was your birthday gift to yourself last year, or your mom's gift to you?I can't remember the exact story. Iknow you've been wanting it for a long time na po di ba? And i so love t's color, So girly! And i really love pink! moving on, so nice to see that you're strict when it comes to your diet po :) And that you are very hygienic person, which is a must. What's inside my bag po? Hmm hehe i have a pouch and inside it i have my lipstick, foundation, and mirror. Also hand sanitizer,body spray and wallet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink bag!...gusto ko rin ng medyo ,malaking bag kase marami akong sinusuksok..and i really cant leave without my hanky and sanitizer :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bird feeds? You got me there hehe. Any woman would love to have pink stuffs and i have to say I really envy your Furla bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag sis. The time I saw this last year natuwa ako. I just bring my EOS smooth sphere lip balm, pocket tissue, a rosary with rose-like beads, hair doctor comb, MM skin remaker pore cover, nyx addis ababa. Bihira lang ako umalis sa bahay and usually sa mall lang ako pupunta para mag grocery and window shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahhaha bird feeds and smart bro lipstick!!!!
    who made your rosary?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag and everything inside it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello girls! thanks! :)

    roxanne: welcome to my blog! thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. few months back I joined a group page in Flickr " What's in my bag " group, there u can share a photo of things in ur bag.

    things in bag:
    -make up bag
    -tomato wallet (3 compartment)
    -shades
    -foldable umbrella
    -passport
    -purse(toiletries)
    -sweet pea cologne spray
    -purse for the cellphone (alcatel and nokia)
    -SB planner
    -foldable bag which is very useful when I go to market after work.
    -sometimes si Tom (dlsr cam)
    my everyday things in my BIG moss green color Bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Ms. Martha! love, love, love ,love your post!!! I always like to raid someone's bag always, hehe.. same thing here, I always have a book to read in my bag.. the next few months, raid your bag again please???? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)