Review: Betty Crocker Apple Pie Scented Candle

Here's a review on Betty Crocker Scented Candle in Apple Pie

PRICE: P88.00
PLACE BOUGHT: The American Bazaar, Market! Market!
OTHER LOCATIONS: Other The American Bazaar in all mall nationwide



THE VERDICT:

Some of my guilty pleasures in life are scented candles. I like lighting one every night because it puts me in a calm and contemplative mood. I particularly love Bergamot, Lavender, Rose, light Vanilla, and aquatic scents. I love L'Occitane, Marks and Spencers, and Woods of Windsor (particularly their English Rose candles), and dreaming of owning a few from Diptyque one day.

Why such love for branded scented candles? It's because I've gotten around to trying cheap scented candles, and they all smell like wax to me. Upon lighting, the sillage of these cheap candles are pretty high. Give it a good 10 minutes and the scent is gone, and you're left with a plain candle. Total waste of money.

But here's a good find from the American Bazaar. Are you all familiar with Betty Crocker and her famous Bacon Bits? (which is a good accompaniment for Caesar Salad) Here she is with a collection of her finest and best- selling homestyle meals--candle version. There were Chocolate Chip Cookies, Vanilla Pie, and Banana Bread in the selections, but I have a soft spot for Apple Pie. I'm not only a fan of the dessert, but also a lover of anything Cinnamon- scented as well.



It just reminds me of a warm and hearty kitchen with the smell of Grandma's freshly- baked signature pie lingering in the air. She happily pulls your favorite pie out of the oven, serves it on the table, and gives you a generous slice. She gives you a warm and charming smile as she caresses your hair, just like when you were young. (Now I miss my Grandma. God Bless her soul)


It takes a while before you smell the baked Apple and Cinnamon aroma, but I like it that way. It's not cloying, and it just gives the right touch of warmth and fragrance to my bedroom.

Of course, I shall repurchase. It's very affordable and it works. Another gem discovered by The Beauty Junkee!


Do you like scented candles? What are your favorites?

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Very Much kaya lang nung ngka anak na ko hindi ko na masindihan kasi inaabot lagi. Before I used to have the tea light candles in different scents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they had this on sale at shopwise. I bought mine for 50 php lang.

    The strawberry flavor is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scented candles too and just like you I'm addicted to cinnamon scent. I hope I can find Betty Crocker scented candles in the American Bazaar in Marquee Mall here in Angeles City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kath: awww.true! :)

    rae: cool! :D nice bargain and purchase. :)

    aidisan: I'm pretty sure they have it. if you buy one, lemme know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. saw this at a shop in clark, pampanga! super bango nga!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)