BRILLIANT: VMV Hypoallergenics Illuminants Face-Hand-Body Cream Review

Here’s a review on VMV Illuminants Face-Hand-Body Cream

PRICE: Travel- sized VMV best- sellers start at P250 and up (Illuminants FHB also comes in a regular- sized tube)
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to VMV HYPOALLERGENICS on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

I hate getting pimples because it takes time for my skin to recover from post- acne marks. Speaking of which, I had a major one last year, and thank God the pimple plague is finally over. But they left these nasty battle scars on my left cheek! I’ve resorted to spot treatment creams such as Pond’s Flawless White Spot Correcting Serum and Celeteque Brightening Spot Treatment to speed up the lightening process, but they were of no avail. I’ve used both for four months respectively, but they didn’t significantly lighten my marks.

Thank God I’ve received Illuminants Cream as part of VMV Hypoallergenics’ Creams de la Crème set (thanks Pam). It significantly lightened my post- acne marks in as little as 3 months! I’ve pics to prove it’s efficacy, and they’re posted below. But before that, let’s find out the lightening and brightening secret inside this small but terrible tube!


Illuminants FHB Cream is a cream formulated to lighten spots such as hyperpigmentation, sunspots, and post- acne marks for a clearer and brighter skin. It has Tyrosinase inhibitors that prevent melanin formation on the surface of the skin. Scientifically speaking, Tyrosinase is a body enzyme that catalyzes the formation of Melanin. Illuminants FHB Cream is safe because it inhibits the Tyrosinase-Melanin production without eliminating Tyrosinase completely. (Tyrosinase is naturally produced by our bodies) It also has Glycolic Acid, a potent skin brightener that breaks the binding properties of lipids and dead skin cells. (cause of hyper pigmentation)


Illuminants FHB Cream is a rich, semi- pearlized, and fragrance- free cream that feels luxurious when applied. It is oil- free, and effectively moisturizes dry and flaky areas due to its emollient texture. Skin absorption may take time due to its thick consistency. If the weather is humid, use this cream sparingly.

I have used the cream as a spot treatment, and applied it religiously for three months, day and night, on my post- acne marks. I didn’t use it as a regular moisturizer since I already have Kiehl’s Ultra Facial as my everyday moisturizer. See the amazing results below:


Amazing! In less than three months, my post- acne marks are almost gone. It's more effective than the previous creams I've used combined! My marks can now be completely concealed without the help of a concealer! The best part: I can finally wear contouring powders and brown- colored blushes sans the fear of emphasizing those darn marks!

I have stopped using Illuminants to road- test the newly- reformulated Pond’s Spot Treatment Serum. I’ll find out if it’s more effective now than before.

If you’re looking for a very effective brightening cream to lighten any skin discoloration, I gladly recommend Illuminants FHB Cream by VMV Hypoallergenics!

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this product Martha! Isa na lang sa mga prob ko is yung post acne-marks ko. Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang galing! Patience is virtue talaga I'm breaking out lately. Sis, yung small tube gaano katagal mo nagamit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what can i say, but wow!!!

    btw, the travel size is how small? like a tub of complementary shampoo bottle in hotels? is the photo here the actual tube that you used? if yes, i was thinking, ang tipid niyang gamitin, kasi 3 months mo nang ginagamit, so sulit sya at P250

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also bought a tube of this. No doubt it is effective in brightening dark spots but I really don't like the thick consistency. I wish it has lighter formula. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. gellie: thanks! :D try it! :)

    the curious zealot: hello and welcome to tbj! True. But hey, at least it's effective and we got what we paid for, right? :D

    jakie: yeah, you could say its size is like those. I think I'm nowhere near the bottom yet! For this one, I think it's above 250php 'cos it's one of their best- selling creams. :)

    kath: it has been with me for more than 5 months already, and I'm still nowhere near the bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very effective..i wish i could also try this one..my nemesis now is the acne marks..phew! wish to get rid of it asap..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. query: hindi ba yan oily sa face pag ginamit?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)