HAULS HD


Hi guys! Just showcasing my hauls for this week, plus some stuff courtesy of Clinique and Revlon. :)

I was taking product mugshots a while ago, and thought of giving my hauls a semi- pro shot. :)





Jelly watches! :)


Couldn't resist them. I wanted to get three, but figured that two would be enough. (And cheaper)


Shu Uemura's Customizable palettes with 2 eyeshadows and 1 blush refill.


My favorite dried fruit snack. :)


Thanks Revlon!

Thanks Clinique! You guys can get this Clinique Skin Care Bonus Time set too. With a minimum purchase of P4,500.00, you can take these babies home with you. :)

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Wow Ms. Martha you always have such amazing products. I wonder how your beauty collection looks like. I bet its overflowing with goodness. :) Make-up collection/storage post soon please. :)
    xo, Georgia
    http://upformakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. georgia: hello there! my collection? haha. I already need a luggage for 'em! sure. will post an update on my collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jelly watches!

    i think di yata kakasya sa luggage ang hauls mo. most likely you need another cabinet.hahaha

    cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jakie: house na ata! thanks dear. have a blessed week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barrack (so cute!).

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)