Hauls+Brown Belly Love

Some hauls from last week. :)


Matryoshka pencil case and notepads (Oh no I'm not addicted to them. No, seriously. :p), Claire multicolored bangles, and a feather necklace from Invitation House.




I would also like to give a big and warm digital hug to Noelle of Brown Belly for sponsoring my grandest contest of the year, and sending me a complimentary long cardigan beach cover-up. I wore this to Benefit's Brow Party last Saturday, and it looked stunning over a pair of shorts and a tank top!


Visit Brown Belly's online store for more posh cover-ups and swimsuits. :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Sis, yung pencil case ba meron yung top ang opening?I mean, yung cover is on top. Naghahanap kasi ako para lagyan ng eyeliners. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kath: unfortunately, the opening is on the side. but it would be better though it it was put on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the notepad! ganda din ng feathery necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. weeeee :)) such a cutie :)) I am a fan of feather necklace :))

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)