The Newly- Improved Pond's Age Miracle and Flawless White Range

It's been a while since I last saw the bubbly peeps from Pond's and Ogilvy. So when I've received an invite to their grandest launch for the year, I made sure I was available because it's always good to hang out with friends.


Not only that, they also unveiled to me, plus to a couple of beauty bloggers the latest beauty innovations from Pond's. The grand launch was truly fitting 'cos the innovations took 4 years in the making! Pond's grand launch was held last February at Midas Hotel, Pasay City.


Yours truly. :)



Shen Gee of Shen's Addiction


Nikki Tiu of Askmewhats


Tara Cabullo of Chronicles of Vanity


Model, Pond's Ambassador, Fashion Writer, and fashion judge, Ms. Apples Aberin (whew!)


Jacqe Yuengtian, Senior Brand Manager for Pond's in her welcoming speech for bloggers.


Dr. Helen Blas is one of the brilliant minds from Pond's. She's into product development and formulation. She flew in to the Philippines to thoroughly discuss the newest and important breakthroughs of Pond's for 2012.


The unveiling of Pond's improved Age Miracle and Flawless White products.


I really didn't miss the opportunity to pose with a beauty icon. :)


Bloggers and the Pond's team.


Beauty notes. :)


Take a look at the brand spankin' Age Miracle and Flawless White range from Pond's:


Pond's Flawless White range.

The GenActiv formula is the newest breakthrough in the Pond's Flawless White Range. The brilliant minds at Pond's Institute have discovered a common gene present in women of all races that is responsible for skin discoloration caused by melanin pigmentation. The GenActiv formula penetrates deep into the DNA structure to help inhibit melanin formation. With continued use, you get flawless, radiant, and fair skin.


Pond's Age Miracle range. I'm lacking here the Day Cream for Combination/Oily skin, which is bound for release this April 2012.

The Age Miracle line is made even better by the Intelligent Pro- Cell Complex. It is a combination of 6 potent ingredients that help slow down the process of skin aging. It works deep into the layers of the skin where skin renewal takes place. With continued use, you will achieve smoother, radiant, and younger- looking skin.

Visit Pond's Philippines in Facebook for the latest news on Pond's products. They also have an ongoing contest too called GREATEST ACTS OF LOVE. Win a romantic trip for 2 to Bali! Contest ends on March 15, so join now! :D

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Oooh, super curious about the Age Miracle Cream! I was a fan of the first bottle I tried, but they reformulated and it didn't work on me anymore. I wonder how this new formula would fare.

    Definitely gonna try this out. Been looking for a new anti-aging product :D (Baka may giveaway ka diyan hihihihi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce: I'm currently using the flawless white range serum on my post- acne marks. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

    No, I don't have a giveaway for this specific brand. Please wait for further announcements. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to be enemies with ponds. i always had breakouts within a day or two upon applying.

    now, im starting to use the ponds day cream that you gave me (about more than a week now) and im glad im not having any breakouts.

    hopefully, i can try these age miracle collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai..im a big fan of ponds flawless white..ito lang kase yung humiyang saken,..i would love to have this, lalo na ngayong ilang days na lang at paubos na yung saken...

    you look gorgeous..perfect combination ang pink and orange..next time nyan, commercial model ka na.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a feeling apples is in her late 30's to early 40's...

    Yet she looks so young... Ilang taon na kaya sya.

    #girlcrush

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't able to pay much attention to Pond's; I was distracted by your dress. Reminds me of Candy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. jakie: glad to know that the camellia line worked for ya! :)

    alpha: their flawless white has gotten even better, so please check it out. :)

    rae: yes! lalo na when you see her in person! I think she's already in her 40s. she's been around for a long time. And I didn't have the guts to ask her about that hehe.

    paige: why thank you dear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually hear praises from people using POND'S products that's why when I was a sophomore then, I tried using their facial fash (out of curiosity and I thought it would make my skin flawless) but sadly? it does irritate my face and started to say hello to pimples Y_Y (just sharing my experience hope it's okay) but with regards to this event? your gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful bloggers!
    What lipstick did you use here Ms.Martha? Is it the Lime Crime of MAC? You look stunning here!
    I don't why pero it seems like, di po ako hiyang sa Pond's. Pero yung sister in law ko, she's been using Ponds for a long time na.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)