PET BLESSING BY THE PURPLE GROOM


CALLING ALL PETS! (Oh alright! Bring your owners too)



The Purple Groom will be having a PET BLESSING EVENT at their Xavierville Avenue Katipunan, Q.C. branch on MARCH 30, 2012, FRIDAY, from 9AM onwards. Not only that, your pets can also enjoy a full grooming package at 50% off!

Treat your beloved furry pals to a day of pampering at Purple Groom, and let them meet new buddies too! Check out some pics of their posh Katipunan branch:



As much as I would love to bring Denver, I can't because Friday is 'No car day' for me, and Denver won't and can't be accommodated by cabs. I tried once, but the driver feared that Denver might attack him while he's driving. Alas, I ended up calling mom to pick us up. :p

If you're attending the Pet Blessing/Party, here are a few reminders:

1. Please like PURPLE GROOM on Facebook
2. Like The Beauty Junkee on Facebook
Post on their wall "I am attending your Pet Blessing on March 30! See you guys!" This is for them to monitor the number of attendees.

ENJOY! :D

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. I want to bring Jin but I have work and it's so layo! Dad has work din so he's bringing the car... ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now i really miss my hachiko..so sad..everytime na nakikita ko yung mga kamukha nyang syberian dog, nakakalungkot talaga..i miss him a lot..i wish ma treat ko yung future dog ko sa ganito..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that place!

    CALLING ALL PETS! (Oh alright! Bring your owners too) --> hahahaha natawa ako dito

    what do you like? a cat or a dog?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)