Review: Royal Effem Cover Up Stick in 002

Here's a review on Royal Effem Cover Up Stick in 002

PRICE: Around P500-600.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Royal Effem's Facebook Fan Page


THE VERDICT:

Finally. You can buy something awesome with your 600 pesos: It's Royal Effem's concealer, one of my amazing finds from Royal Effem.


Ingredients



RE's Cover Up stick comes in 3 shades: 001, 002, and 003.


I love it because its texture is very moisturizing. It conceals dark circles while keeping the thin skin on your under eyes moisturized during wear. Its lightweight formula prevents the concealer from setting into fine lines. It just sits on top of your skin, and gives you an awake and refreshed look. It also has a light perfume- y scent.


002 has a pink undertone. Surprisingly, it didn't turn gray on me!


Bare under eye


With 2 layers of Royal Effem's Cover Up Stick

I find that it blends better if I use my fingers to work it. It's pretty creamy, so you would need to let the first layer dry up a bit before applying another layer. In spite of its oily and creamy consistency, it stays put the whole day, even on humid days! I wonder how's that possible? Hmm...Perhaps it's because of the sheer and feathery texture of the concealer? Probably!

Now when I say sheer, don't think that this won't do the job in concealing your under eye circles and skin marks. This baby is very pigmented. Caking and streaking wouldn't be a problem because it won't melt into fine lines. If you prefer using powder foundation, especially the creamy types, you won't be needing a separate mattifying powder to set the concealer because it doesn't react to the oil extracts in creamy powder foundations. I've tried it with my creamy Shiseido Perfect Smoothing Powder Foundation, and it didn't come off! I highly recommend this to gals with dry skin and patchy under eye areas.

Of course, I shall buy this again. :)

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. woow..it's perfect for me coz i do have eyebags..this is my biggest problem ever coz it ruined everything..wish i could also have this..you're eyes look a lot different there.. :D thank you for sharing this ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick-fix for my heavy eyebags! Thanks for this post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. can suit me since I have a dry skin..

    ReplyDelete
  4. isn't this a bit expensive for a concealer?i have no idea how much concelears cost, except that of avon's

    ReplyDelete
  5. jakie: for a good and industrious concealer, it ain't!

    paige and jhenz: thanks for visiting too girls. try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still on the look out for the perfect concealer. I wanna try this! It is affordable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. issa: go ahead dear! just visit RE's fan page and order. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)