WINNER OF THE NEW YOU CONTEST ANNOUNCED


First of all, I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for joining my contest courtesy of New You Magazine. :) I appreciate all of your answers, and wish that I could give everyone their own copies and gift certificates but alas, the prize is only good for one. :(

Don't worry! I have tons of exciting surprises this April. And when I say TONS, I mean it. (Clue: 75k :))))))



THE WINNER OF THE NEW YOU MAGAZINE CONTEST IS...................



Camille Quiambao (Not Your Ordinary Teacher)

Her answer:

Yes.I only have one life and I'd like to make the most out of it by trying new things and striving to be a better person each day.If going under the knife will add confidence as a woman,I'd gladly embrace it.


Congratulations dear! Please send your full name, complete address, and cellphone number to martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com. Claiming period is only good for 10 days.
Thanks! :D

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)