BEST BUYS MARCH


Hi guys! I'm officially launching BEST BUYS, an exciting article to look forward to every month. In here, I will showcase my best product buys and discoveries monthly. Now you have more reasons to visit and enjoy The Beauty Junkee!


BB 1: BENEFIT SUN BEAM

My current go- to highlighter. It's liquid happiness in a bottle! It magically enhances medium and dark skin tones with its golden-bronze shade. It also adds a warm glow to fair skin tones. On morenas like me, it disappears into a lovely golden finish with a hint of shimmer. Finally, a highlighter that best suits morenas!


BB 2: AVON SUPERMAGNIFY MASCARA

Finally, an affordable yet good volumizing mascara. The wand is a must- see! It has the smallest bristles I've ever seen! It provides ample volume for fuller- looking lashes.



BB 3: CAMARU NATURALS BAMBOO CHARCOAL SOAP

A life saver for people with acne- prone skin. It magically dries up zits in no time at all!



I've just made a review for this one. All I can say is that I've never ever used anything like it. My hair is looking much better now because of it!

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. I’m also a morena . I’m quite hesitant to use highlighter because I’m afraid that it will make my face look darker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applause! Gonna try the Avon Supermagnify Mascara soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. San available ang Camaru naturals sis?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi martha! Where can i buy camaru soap? I have acne prone skin :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi girls! thanks for sharing.

    pepay: please visit camaru naturals on Facebook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've got that avon magnify mascara too from my avon haul post here:

    http://rhaichael.blogspot.com/2012/03/haul-from-avon-for-whole-family.html

    no regrets ^__^ it was on sale pa

    regards,
    rhania

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)