Furla's Candy Bags are baaaacckkk!



And they're back with a vengeance! More colors, funkier designs, and more reasons for me to strive and earn lots of money! LOL!


Back in 2011, I bought my first- ever expensive handbag called Furla Candy S Bauletto. I fell madly in love with it when I saw it at Furla Greenbelt 5's window, and did everything I could to get it. It was a limited edition release, and it practically gets sold out everywhere in the world, that I had to seek divine intervention to acquire one for myself. This bag is very significant and memorable to me, as I did not ask for a single centavo from my parents to purchase it. I've worked for it, and I'm proud of my achievement. :)

Every person who sees my Furla candy bag for the very first time would always say how cute it is. It's such a great conversation piece, not to mention a stand- out piece. I love it for so many reasons: It perks up my outfit, can house a lot of stuff, thief- proof, waterproof, and stain- proof ('cos of its resistant PVC material).

Perhaps Furla had realized that the jelly bag caused a major turnaround in their sales last year, and decided to release it again as 2012's Spring/Summer collection. So if you missed the Jelly bags last year, rejoice for they're now back---and in better designs and cuter colors.

I have my eyes fixed on a few. Take note ha, ON A FEW. :P

The plain neon brights will always be the classic favorite. With a bag like that, how can you not become the center of attention?!











Too bad, my Jelly Bag didn't come with a strap! I'm a strap kind of gal! :p Check out these jelly-cious rubber bags with calfskin straps.


When you like it funky.....




And for those who like it discreet and feminine, the jelly bags now come in pastel colors. The colors are so romantic!












When a bag meets taste, class, and edge. This is my favorite jelly bag collection as of the moment. And I want the blushing pink one!









Color blocking, anyone?








Ah...These are damn fine glittery versions! The blue-silver one, I LIKE!








Oh yeah, Furla has released avant- garde jellies too.


Jelly in canvass and leather, plus metal studs and links


When Little Red Riding Hood became brand- conscious, her basket became like this! :D



Reminds me of the 1920's flapper dress. There's something vintage and exotic about this bag. :)



It's such a beautiful mess, isn't it? Do you have the guts to lug this around? WELL I HAVE!


These jelly bags are mighty fine! I'm starting to think, what if I aim for another candy bag? After all, if I was able to buy my candy bag on my own, I can do it again! :D


**Disclaimer: all photos are screenshots from furla.com

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. OH my furla! Super ganda! I bet, mahal nyan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! A statement piece indeed! Can you give me an idea about the price? =) Don't have the guts to go inside Furla... I might be tempted! Hahaha =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, these are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eyes on a few lang ah?hahahaha. cute bags! reminds me of jelly beans. but i dont have the guts to bring the last bag (my dogs might run after me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much does the snakeskin+strap retail? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jenny: mahal siya eh hahaha.

    jakie: tama! although the avant garde pieces may not reach our shores, in my opinion.

    jessica: I think it's around 26k+ :)

    issa: they're God- sent haha!

    abby: the classic jelly, which I have is around 16k. I got mine from the USA for 15k. It's cheaper there. The one with straps and snake- printed calfskin base is around 26k+ :) for the other styles, I don't know. I don't think we have everything here. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the striking colors! especially the chocolate-col0red one! looks so jelly-cious! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. diba ito yung previous bag na binlog mo...ang cute sobra..andameng choices..yumyum..

    ReplyDelete
  9. nyay! Super mahal nga. Sweldo ko yun ng 3 months! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! super like!!! *sigh* expensive *sigh* lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally obsessed with this bag too. What you said its true, a total conversation piece and attention grabber. I have 6 in my collection and getting more in a couple of weeks. For me its not easy to get them as I have no Furla in my country and Furla does not ship internationally. I have to get tehm when I travel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pero di ba 10K lang ung basic na Furla Candy Bag from Furla website mismo?

    http://www.furla.com/en/eshop/candy-satchel_699905.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Martha, I googled and found your entry. Hope u can do a how-to-spot-a-fake furla candy bag. See ya soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yah,please do a how-to-spot-a-fake Furla bag. :) May authenticity card din po ba to?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ja: Okay! :)

    Anonymous: Hi there! Noted! Mine didn't come with any, but I don't know with the newer versions now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello could you help me confirm if my Jelly Bag is real please? Picked up in a high end thrift store in UK XX

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)