Hauls+Gift


Hauls and gifts for the past two weeks. Wasn't able to post 'em right away 'cos I've misplaced Bob's AV adaptor around the house and just found it yesterday. :p

From Caronia:


Caronia has sent me a Nail Swirl kit. It's an easy and affordable way to get nail art! Hope I can do the tutorial and review soon. Pray that I get the Nail Swirl technique quickly and perfectly! :D

From Watson's


Picked up some essentials. :)


From Duty Free:


Godiva milk chocolate with salted caramel and cheetos! :D


We don't have this variant (and size) here. Dove Volume Boost Shampoo.


Chanel's covetable Joues Contraste in Reflex 82. Just want to know what the rave is all about. :)

From Zara:


Graduation dress! We're required to wear white on Graduation rites day in UP. I chose this one because of its classic cut and simple elegance.


A cherry red blazer! Mom was kind enough to throw in a topper for the plain white dress. Gaaahhhh. I've only dreamed of owning a blazer from Zara. Finally! The dream has come true!

That's all folks! :)

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. me wants cheetos! lol.
    nice blazer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Caronia's goodies! My fave nail polishes, so affordable! Can't wait for your NOTW :)
    Watsons really has a lot of great products, I went there last Saturday and I found on SALE products, and I am happy cause despite of their cheap products they are all amazing!
    When is you're graduation Ms.Martha? I thought the dress is yellow, white po pala, maybe sa lightning lang kaya parang nagiba color. It's nice and cute. :) Love the Zara blazer, so 2012! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIs, when graduation rites mo?Congratulations again. Ganda ng dress :) simple lang pero when your wear it with the sablay na, mas meaningful ang dating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my 4-yr old's fave is cheetos. one time, i was buying ice cream for my mom-in-law at 7-11 and while i was paying, he pulled my shirt and said, "i want cheetos mommy" and he was holding it already. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. kath: saturday sis. :) thanks! :D

    jaja: cheetos is my most favorite snack brand. and planter too! thanks for sharing. :D

    jenny: thanks for sharing jenny! i love the watsons brand. so affordable yet so good!

    blogchef:thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. dove shampoo ^_^ this is my current use

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the blazer! cutie! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)