Suesh and Louis


Wassup guys? Hope you're all having a great evening. It's Friday once again, meaning you can finally bond with your bed and pillows for as long as you want. (but keep an eye out for Monday! Hehe) :)

I just want to showcase the last installment of my graduation gifts. :)


A blush brush from Suesh, Alabang Town Center. They have a new store there located at the New Wing but unfortunately, they don't accept debit cards--only credit cards. Taray. But it's such a hassle. So if anyone from the Suesh team is reading this, please update your payment options :)

Finally, please say hello to my little friend. :D





It's a Louis Vuitton Damier Azur MM. :D


They say it's a cliche bag, but I don't care. I love the fact that I can stuff it with so much stuff without putting on too much weight on my shoulders. If I tighten the sides, it becomes a lovely city bag.


If I loosen up the strings, it becomes a spacious canvass bag. Love it. :)

HAVE A HAPPY FRIDAY! :D

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Hello Martha! How I wish I could purchase same bag. I love how it it gives your simple outfit look to something classy. This bag actually suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come-on! New Baby! Hehe ang ganda ng LV! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. owning an lv is in my bucket list. i need to have one before i get married...uhmmm...malapit na pala yun. before i reach 30 na nga lang. your bag is beautiful and functional as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the LV. Sana may mag regalo din saken ng ganyan. Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are one LUCKY gal! an LV bag is truly a prized possession! congratulations! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)