The All- New Jockey Intimates


Last week, I was privileged to join Jockey's Press launch held at Aria Cucina, and handled by one of my favorite PR groups, ARC PR. :)


I didn't dare say no because IT'S JOCKEY! Seriously, Jockey has been one of me and my family's staple intimate brands, and I'm sure it has been yours too. It's such a popular brand that in our country, it has become a household name and a substitute term for "Underwear". Like what my grandma would always say "Martha, pakikuha nga sa tukador yung Jockey ko." (Martha, please get my Jockey from the closet.) LOL!

Jockey is a pioneer brand in the inner wear industry, and has been doing the business for over 130 years. (whew!) If you have been doing undergarments for that long, you probably have the nerve to say that indeed, you're the experts on it! I found some cool and vintage Jockey ads on the internet. Click READ MORE and check them out, plus the event deets too!



Photo credits: flickriver.com

In the Philippines, Jockey has been associated with Men's underwear, unfortunately. But little did people know (especially the recent generations) that Jockey makes great undergarments for women too!


Photo Credits: vintage-ads.dreamwidth.org

Here's a cool ad of Just Jockey for women.

Back to the launch!


Aria Cucina: Italian cuisine at its finest!


Jockey, once again, has pioneered a groundbreaking collection of undergarments that act just like your skin. Introducing the New Generation No Panty Line Promise Collection, an array of inner wear, sportswear, shape wear, and undergarments that are so comfortable, lightweight, and invisible!

They also have New Generation lightweight undergarments for men too, but decided to use the NO PANTY LINE PROMISE tagline. Like what I've said, Jockey has long been associated with Men's underclothing, so it's time to reintroduce Jockey to the market, especially to women.


Looks very comfortable, eh?


Boyleg underwear that feels like onion skin! :D


With Julia Arenas of Bless My Bag. We were early birds!


Here's a sample of their shape wear. It's so perfect for our tropical country because the material is lightweight and thin.


Photo courtesy of ARC PR

This time with Shen of Shen's Addiction and Kira Ramirez of Elegantly Wasted.


Photo courtesy of ARC PR

With Rowena of Animetric's World




Details of my outfit HERE

I just picked up my Jockey loot today using my GCs at Jockey, Market! Market! I was strolling down memory lane as I held onto each and every Jockey tee and inner wear. I recall, my mother used to have a lot of Jockey intimates in her cabinet, and during the 90's my uncle who's residing in the USA would always send us a ton of Jockey tees!


Here's what I got:


I picked up a lot because Jockey is on a BUY 3 GET 1 Sale! I bought 2 tees and a comfy underwear for my mother.


Here's the New Generation seamless brassiere.


No stitches and garters to be seen. You can wear them under the tightest tops without worrying about visible bra lines!


New Generation Seamless underwear for women


I picked up 3, and the other undie is for free. :) Don't you just love sales?! :D


The first generation of Jockey's seamless undies don't have these silicone stoppers. Seamless undies are great, but you gotta hate them when they ride up your arse. Jockey is just plain brilliant when they've decided to put these silicone rubbers to prevent your undies from slipping. Because pulling your undies back into place in public is not sexy!


Just like the New Generation brassieres, the New Generation underwear are almost free of stitches and seams!


I tweeted yesterday that Jockey has THE perfect- fitting tees. Mom told me to grab some of Jockey's tees because for her, they are the greatest. Indeed, mom knows best!


Jockey's tees are form- flattering without hugging your body too much. It falls perfectly and softly on all of your curves. It doesn't ride up your torso nor lose its shape after a hundred washes. The reinforced sleeves make your arms look slimmer too!


When I tried the tees on, it was love at first sight. White tees are some of my staple closet pieces so I got two! Can't wait to use them in an LOTD post!


I got my Jockey products from Jockey's boutique at Market! Market! I highly recommend this store because the SAs are really nice and most importantly, they're overflowing with stocks!

Jockey is on a BUY 3 TAKE 1 SALE, and is extended until the end of June 2012. If you've been meaning to revamp your undergarment collection, head on over to Jockey and take advantage of their sale. If you prefer quality over style, I highly recommend Jockey to you. They're classy, simple, and hardwearing!

For more info on their newest collection, visit JOCKEY PHILIPPINES ON FACEBOOK.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. i had so many seamless undies before. i can't stand kasi yung pag naiipit. ang dyahe.hahaha. gotta have one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy their bra!! Looks promising :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i availed of the buy 3 take 1 promo. jockey is my boylet's brand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kmmyp: go! it's awesome! :D

    arra: same! try the silicone undies :D

    blogchef: go dear! the new briefs are nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Love the bra and undies too! Lovin your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jockey is a word famous brand and Jockey mens underwear are very popular in the all world's mens. I really like this brand. it's comfortable with our dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)