Review: BedHead After Party


Here's a review on BedHead After Party Smoothing Cream

PRICE: P1,720.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in specialty and high- end salons around the metro


THE VERDICT:

Is your hair unruly like mine? Are you battling fly aways, 'baby hair' strands that keep on sticking out, and frizzy hair on a daily basis? Or do you simply find joy in pulling your hair up in a ponytail, but hate those party poopin' flyways? If your answer is yes to all of these queries, then let me introduce you to BedHead's After Party.


After Party is a smoothing cream with a very addictive fruity scent. The scent is a bit strong, but it goes away after the cream has completely settled on your hair. It leaves a tinge of fragrance that keeps your hair smelling pretty all throughout out the day.



It comes in a very controllable and funky phallic- looking pump for controlled usage and hygienic dispensing.


After Party is a lightweight, rich, and emollient cream that doesn't feel greasy and heavy. It's a great alternative to hair oils because it's not oil- based.


Look at my locks! They look so shiny, healthy, thick, and happy! Thanks After Party!

I only use a small amount (as pictured on top) to cover my entire head. I apply it from the middle down to the bottom part of my hair, where flyways are pretty prominent. At first, it could make your hair feel thick and 'oily' but after a while, it leaves your hair tamed, voluminous, and shiny. No trace of oiliness to be seen and felt! :D


Bed Head After Party was also part of Marie Claire's TOP 25 PRODUCTS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE list. In fact, peeps in makeupalley love this product so much too. Everyone (including myself) has agreed that indeed, it's the best product to tame frizzy hair. I have thin and pin straight hair and it works so well on me. I don't know if it will work on people with curly or coarse hair though. But I've read reviews online saying that it works well on people with thick and straight hair. For curly and wavy- haired girls, there are a lot of Bed Head products specifically made for your hair types so please check them out. :)


Baby hair strands. They always make me look haggard and tired.


With a small amount of After Party, then combed downwards after applying the product.


I particularly love using this whenever I'm sporting a ponytail. It holds every hair strand in place, and gives my hair a soft and healthy look. I've ditched my hair gels, hair mousses, and hair sprays for this one. I've said goodbye to crunchy and plastic- looking hair when I've started using After Party.

It's such a great buy, but 'tis pretty expensive. I use this sparingly and rarely because yah-- it's expensive. If you have cash to burn and you love hair products, please give this a try especially if your hair is like mine. It makes your hair look healthy and bouncy without weighing it down.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. wow.. need ko to =) lalo ngayon lagi akong naka ponytail sobrang init kasi =) thanks for this dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! eto pala yung secret mo kapag nagpoponytail ka Ms.M! Effective. Your hair looks mabango. hehe The color of the bottle is pretty too! So girly, kaya lang so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for something like this! Baby hairs are a problem for me too; they make my hair look unkempt even when it's combed. Haha. I love that it gives a natural look as opposed to gels and waxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ms martha, i don't have cash to burn eh. hehe. there are cheaper hair mousses out in the market naman, dun na muna ako. nice review though. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rhain: no prob! :D

    blogchef: kaya i'm using it sparingly haha! :D

    aviva: thanks for sharing! you should get this since we both have the same hair woes. :D

    jenny: true on the mabango part. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)