COTTON ON IS SOOOO HERE!


I am excited for you Cotton On!

I am so happy when I saw this huge tarp at Bonifacio High Street Central! Rumor has it that its first branch will open somewhere in Manila but heck, here's the real deal. It's going to open at Bonifacio High Street Central! I can't wait for this as I love Cotton On. I have a couple of tees from the brand and I love 'em! :D

Sheesh, every brand is coming to the Philippines! Rumor has it that this super fancy and super luxurious car brand, Bentley, will be distributed soon in the Philippines. C'mon Sephora! Open a flagship store in the country na! Now na! :D

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I'm so excited for this! I've also seen this yesterday! I agree with you! Sephora should have its own store here! Just like in SG!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)